new album

peza

Reported Type: INTP
Mar 29, 2003
MAD@ES
Visit site
anyone has any info on the new album evergrey is working on?

Like project name, eventual songtitels etc...

would be cool to at least get a hint, like will it be a theme, or concept thing?

whats different? heavier?? more moody? i'd like som more instrumental part than in recreation day, like on the in search of truth album

I'd like a concept NOT involving aliens this time. :) In Search Of Truth is great of course,but a concept album in the vein of PoS would be awesome.

TheFourthHorseman said:
I'd like a concept NOT involving aliens this time. :) In Search Of Truth is great of course,but a concept album in the vein of PoS would be awesome.

Well Recreation Day was sort of a concept album as well. And that did not involve aliens. Just feelings about personal losses and how to make it through the day and look forward.

Saxiquine said:
Well Recreation Day was sort of a concept album as well. And that did not involve aliens. Just feelings about personal losses and how to make it through the day and look forward.

Yeah I felt it being more of a theme. Good theme too.

BastrdDrmr said:
Isn't a concept album supposed to be something innovative? The term is loosely thrown around to mean something that it isn't.

As long as the album has a story that goes throughout the whole album it can be called a concept piece IMO. Where as Recreation Day has death (and hope) as a theme. Why would it need to be innovative?

nothing wrong with alienconcepts!! evergrey has done it damn well!..
i love rd but i think it's a little bit too "positive".. i want the atmosphere and moodiness of isot in a heavy rd way!!

"I personally would love to see Rikard play the accordion.. :p"

Hey, what's wrong with the accordion? Lake of Tears used one on Forever Autumn, and it turned out amazing. :D