New Album

2004?
heheheh
I exept the succesor of Into the abyss

:|
eheheh 2004 with Olympic Games here...
SOund good...
Hypocrisy presents Manifest Of Hate at the Rockwave Festival in Athens 2 days before olympics:p
SOunds good to me...
I can't wait

I am really surprised (pleasantly) that the band would take on board what the fans would like to hear on the next cd. Yeah it seems a bit weird and ironic given the 'public puppet' subject matter :) but that aside I think it's a first - no other band that i can think of has considered doing this. Personally, an Abducted, Osculum or self titled would be my preference. I hope an official voting poll or somthing of that nature is posted on the official site so people can voice their opinions!
happy new year!
john

In my opinion they should NOT look back and try to repeat something they alredy have done, thats not going to lead to anything good. I don't even want to imagine an album with a little bit of this and that. Or are they just a little bit afraid to take a step forward? Or are they afraid of fans turning their backs to them if they become something too different?

I just would like to hear something new as it always has been with new Hypocrisy albums.

I think Peter has proved he doesn't give a damn what people want, expect or think!
He with Hypocrisy and Pain just does whatever the hell he feels like doing.
Take for example the new Pain album (so I hear) will be all covers. So what?? if it's good music then cool!
I'm sure he doesn't try to repeat himself but as long as he remains true to himself ie doing what he feels is right for the band then who knows what will come out? And good on him! :)

Originally posted by Sisterofnight
I think Peter has proved he doesn't give a damn what people want, expect or think!
He with Hypocrisy and Pain just does whatever the hell he feels like doing. Take for example the new Pain album (so I hear) will be all covers. So what?? if it's good music then cool!
I'm sure he doesn't try to repeat himself but as long as he remains true to himself ie doing what he feels is right for the band then who knows what will come out? And good on him!

*speechless* You took the words out of my mouth man. :) *thumbs up*

Let's hope that the "Manifest of Hate" (or whatever it will be called) will be a true manifest of hate. Filled with angerrrr!!

Stay True to yourselves everyone!!!

-Johanna at 4.00am-