New Alexi Custom Shop "Ghey" Guitar

I never expected anyone to like it, I just like it myself. I like Alexis just as much though, for the design part. I just don't really like this pink one XD

if that ugly piece of shit in your av reflects your opinion on guitars, then GB2P :lol:

U're are so funny... AH AH! I bet the guitar isn't as shitty as u are, u stupid ass.

I never expected anyone to like it, I just like it myself. I like Alexis just as much though, for the design part. I just don't really like this pink one XD

Lol, ok. I gave my opinion but I didn't wanted to offend anyone. As I said, my opinion can change. :)

You didn't offend anyone, but when you said "I've never heard of the company so it must be crap" that was just plain retarded.

U're are so funny... AH AH! I bet the guitar isn't as shitty as u are, u stupid ass.

m_e346bbd0d7f0129715c78ccbbd3b69a3.jpg

:Smug: Ok, u should grow up, seriously... My photo is very cool, I know, but this thread was not created to post pictures of ppl. Btw, if I want to post my picture, I post it, not a stranger, like urself. U're still a stupid ass. I'm not going to say anthing else about u're attitude.

He probably means if they aren't used by anyone famous (since he don't know them), wich they are - they can't be that good. Or they could be undiscovered but he never said anything about that. They are used by good players though - Mattias "Ia" Eklundh - stunning player, stunning tone, Symphony X and alot others.