What do you think about my new guitar

I like mine better :p

sv-nt_bmf_1.jpg

Just whoring my new axe around, congrats with yours tho :)

naaah vind ik niet. hij heeft geen Floyd Rose geen mooie inlay en 2 humbuckers:erk: :p(maar ieder zijn mening !)

But to the others... i want to buy the Same Edwards ! :D that white one is pretty Awesome ! can you record something for us (me) i wanna know how it Sounds like :D:D before i buy one !:p

Yeah that is a nice guitar. I want one of those but i cant afford it at the moment. I was thinking about getting an esp f-50 since that is in my price range. I've only played once in a shop (it was a while ago) but i was just seeing if anyone has one. Are they any good?

machineths can you Record something for me how it Sounds Like.? or make a Video and Upload it on Youtube ^^
i really want to know how it sounds like and how you play it !!!!

machineths can you Record something for me how it Sounds Like.? or make a Video and Upload it on Youtube ^^
i really want to know how it sounds like and how you play it !!!!

It will sound different than you actually hear it when you're playing it by yourself. I recorded some videos of me playing with the Engl, and they sound really different.

naaah vind ik niet. hij heeft geen Floyd Rose geen mooie inlay en 2 humbuckers:erk: :p(maar ieder zijn mening !)

But to the others... i want to buy the Same Edwards ! :D that white one is pretty Awesome ! can you record something for us (me) i wanna know how it Sounds like :D:D before i buy one !:p

De inlays van de Edwards zijn idd mooier, maar dit is een echte ESP (en ook nog es 1 van 6 wereldwijd). Verder heb ik liever string thru dan een tremolo en 1 humbucker is voor fanboys.. Ik heb liever 2 actieve EMG's dan 1 passieve ;)

Nevermind that everyone... as you were ;)

i bought it from ebay
it's 1000$ and you have to put shipping cost and taxes from your country

Hello!
You bought her from Japanese seller?
Once I bought IBANEZ from US seller, and the shipping cost from US to JP was around $160 via FEDEX.
Besides, from the costom to my place costed me additional $20.
That was far from pretty.:Smug:
How was your case?

De inlays van de Edwards zijn idd mooier, maar dit is een echte ESP (en ook nog es 1 van 6 wereldwijd). Verder heb ik liever string thru dan een tremolo en 1 humbucker is voor fanboys.. Ik heb liever 2 actieve EMG's dan 1 passieve ;)

Nevermind that everyone... as you were ;)

hehe Fanboys he :p ik vind 1 humbucker meer metal btw ik gebruik alleen mijn bridge Pickup op mijn gitaren alle Neck pickups klinken in al mijn gitaren zwaar dof en lelijk :p

hehe Fanboys he :p ik vind 1 humbucker meer metal btw ik gebruik alleen mijn bridge Pickup op mijn gitaren alle Neck pickups klinken in al mijn gitaren zwaar dof en lelijk :p

Als het dof en lelijk klinkt heb je verkeerde elementen ;) 1 humbucker is niet "meer metal" :erk: Een neckpickup laat je brugpickup niet slechter klinken, dus tis alleen maar extra en ik speel redelijk veelzijdig, dus ik heb er liever 2. btw hoe lang speel je al en welke gitaren heb je ?