New ampsim: TSE X30

Onqel, you modeled a pretty shitty amp and made it the best ampsim to date, sounds amazing, thanks. If you model the 5150 and Rectifier, Andy Sneap will be unemployed when everyone will be able to get that tone at home.

Great job man just tried it out, sounds really good, very tight sounding amp.

Btw what exactly does the "Trafo" button to the right do? Sounds thicker when pushed in.

edit: 23 posts, no holy diver wtf?

Onqel will be king of the amp sim world once he creates the first ever Matamp GTO sim.

Total foreshadowing here, right? Right? :)

Ok just tried it and it sounds fuckin brilliant:headbang:

Here is the only ''drawback'' i noticed.
I quickly put it on the guitar tone competition files and i thought i should tast it according to the rules.
The backing track file is set to 0.00 and gives -4.1db
In order to push the guitars in the mix with a reasonable volume to match the backing track i had to put the output of the TSE X30 all the way up, and push the mixer just for the 2 guitar tracks to 4.88 each. That gave me -4.1db for the left and -3.1db for the right. Master bus was -0.44 for -0.1db:loco::loco::loco:

What im saying is.....it's needs a bit more output.

:)

as usual . . .

madmac.jpg

Congrats anyways. ;)

Best amp sim I have ever heard.

Actually I just tried it out side by side with my guitar tone
competition reamps and its sounds amazingly similar to my
uberschall ( real amp ) with a TS9 in front.

Bullshit, the e530 kicks ass and this is a great representation of it!

Well OK, it's a decent amp and very good for the price... But there are better amps: Recto, Savage, Poweball, 5150 etc (it's subjective of course). He made it as good as the original and much better IMO than other ampsims who are trying to simulate those better amps.

Ok, new version uploaded with higher output and a non-SSE2 version included .. Let me know if the output is high enough now