New ampsim: TSE X30

Btw what exactly does the "Trafo" button to the right do? Sounds thicker when pushed in.

The Trafo button is a one-trick pony, it's kind of experimential though, tried to simulate the character of a transformator + some sort of a poweramp section.. I felt the sound of the preamp itself might not be enough, so I added this to tighten up the overall sound, it gives you a tiny mid boost as well :saint:

FrankZappa: That sounds insane! :D

blackbird: Epic as usual! What is your opinion on the picking response?

Yeah, very cool. This one has a great tone. Good for mid gain low chugga. Works great without a TS in front, good pick response. I like the trafo switch.
Thanx a lot, onqel.

Shogger

Great plugin! Could be a bit more CPU friendly but it's still okay, about as much as Le Pous on high quality. Trafo button adds some nice chunk to the low end.

BTW onqel, instead of doing a new tweaked version, can you add a button or something instead? The button can be called "tight", "mod" or something like that and would change the settings of the amp to your tighter version.

Frankzappa: Of course! ;) Why didn't I think of that before?? :p hehe, I guess the best ideas comes from the users ;)

Frankzappa: Of course! ;) Why didn't I think of that before?? :p hehe, I guess the best ideas comes from the users ;)

Maybe even make the skin clickable so that when you click it it changes to the back side of the amp where there is a switch you can flick. That way noone would confuse the real amp with the modded one. The amp would also have a stamp in the top corner when it's in modified mode: "modded by onqel".

oh wonderful... .dll's i'll just put them into my mac's plugin folder and DAM IT

:( why!!!!

I will look into making a Mac version, but I don't have one to test/work on .. I don't know if it's Apple's fault, but it seems like they're making a hard time for developers wanting to port their program to their OS.. Why won't you do yourself a favor and get a PC? :p I will see what I can do, but as said before, it's not a priority at the moment :loco:

Is bass control on real e530 behaves the same way: i.e. when bass is from 5 to 10 change in lows are subtle?
Just trying to get lows like on my e430 with bass at 6... as I heard this unit is similar to e530, EQ is slightly different.