new Anathema t-shirts

Eos said:
Yep, skinny = girlie (but be carefull for there's also "male skinny".. but no "man girlie" :lol: )

lol.gif

yeah, great. a lame art rip-off.

the A4 girl shirt might work, though. given the junk i eat i'll probably have the tits for it soon.

ehm...i bought the A4 girl shirt by misstake(didnt know then that that was a shirt for girls,haha) and its really small....i wonder how girls get their tits in it or is for dwarves?

intet said:
yuck.gif
why do all the Anathema shirts look like shit? who designs them anyway? i want to make a living designing absolute crap too.
eek7.gif

evry metal shirt is shit.little exceptions,the baseball is awesome cos i have touched it too(silk like).:) i know a place with relatvely nice stuff,but generally the other afdte tshirts are..natural disasters.

the baseball one is nice, I bought it last year from the crete-festival. Umm.. and that a4 longsleeve with 'drink till oblivion' is good too, tho it's started to break up a bit from the sleeves.

but it's true those standard metal shirts are quite boring often. I only own a few besides Anathema ones. The haunted and Skrew (go Jesus, go :D )

epicus said:
....i wonder how girls get their tits in it or is for dwarves?
Talking about the short sleeved A4 girlie from Razamataz..? It did fit me perfectly when I bought it but now it's a bit too large.. and this might surprise you: I do have brests and they fit in too :loco:

I like the design of the most girlies for they're kept simple (no band pics on them *g*). The girlie from Blood Red Throne is one of my favs at the moment :D
BRT-previews.jpg