New Arcturus Album

El Diablo Fantastico

Look Up! Look Up!!!
Mar 15, 2005
Herts, England
So.... Anyone got Sideshow Symphonies yet? I recieved my copy ths morning and I've been playing it all fucking day... It fucking rocks I tell thee :headbang:

I was a little bit hesitant about Garm's departure, but imo Simen really pulls through on vocals on the album (just like he did on the songs off of LMI he sang on) and still keeps a lot of that trademark Arcturus crazyness

All in all this looks like it's shaping up to be one of my top albums of the year along with "This Godless Endeavor" :headbang:

I've heard a "rough" version of the album and overall I'm pleased. Their isn't as much going on musically as their was in LMI or TSM but Simen's vocals are top notch and their isn't a bad track on the album. The songs seem to be more structured than in the past as well.

From their old site:
lotr.jpg

To give Arcturus credit though, I haven't heard the new one yet I'm hoping that it will be decent.

fantastic, genius, just no fuckin words. ASTONISHING

i want the LP, but aint finding anywhere

i cannot wait to get this...im such a huge fan of this band and even tho garm left simon is the perfect replacement. i have a live mp3 of demon painter and it sounds great.

definitely one of my most anticipated albums of the year...and im seeing them in less than a month!