New Attack Attack single

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
Did Joey do this? Sounds totally different than their previous material

edit: found out the info on the youtube box:

Two of the new studio tracks were produced and recorded by John Feldmann (The Used, Story Of The Year, Panic At The Disco). These two new songs that Feldmann produced show the band growing into a more mature sound, making Deluxe Reissue a great segue to their highly anticipated 3rd album which is scheduled for release in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two of their four new songs are produced by John Feldmann, but for this single i don't know.

Great song by the way, love the vocals !

The production is a bit worse imo. Kinda empty at times. The new clean vocal style is great but overall not so good song. I've heard this about 4 times and stille remember nothing. And I believe those cleans are meant to be catchy. OH well, maybe that's just me.

Still I liked them more when you could hear they had fun while making music.

I have nothing against Feldmann, but he does tend to ruin the bands he works with after they've worked with another producer before in my opinion. He's a great producer but it always seems like his CD's always have songs on them that sound very similar to other bands CD's that he's worked on. He absolutely RUINED Atreyu for me, but at the same time, I love the bands that start with him and continue. One of my favorite bands is The Used, and they've worked with him for almost all their albums. I don't know. It seems to be hit or miss with him.

I have nothing against Feldmann, but he does tend to ruin the bands he works with after they've worked with another producer before in my opinion. He's a great producer but it always seems like his CD's always have songs on them that sound very similar to other bands CD's that he's worked on. He absolutely RUINED Atreyu for me, but at the same time, I love the bands that start with him and continue. One of my favorite bands is The Used, and they've worked with him for almost all their albums. I don't know. It seems to be hit or miss with him.

A producer thats albums sound similar? NO WAI!

A producer thats albums sound similar? NO WAI!

Not so much about how the songs sound similar, but it's just how similar they sound... There are some songs that have the same chord progression, synths and effects from album to album that are just really really noticeable.

Not so much about how the songs sound similar, but it's just how similar they sound... There are some songs that have the same chord progression, synths and effects from album to album that are just really really noticeable.

What producer isnt that way?
do what you know and what works best for you.

THat second single sounds so much better. Still hasn't got the fun of the old Attack attack! but this is something I'd propably listen more often than the old stuff.

I acctually think Caleb Shomo the vocalist produced the last one. Not sure tho.

Well, I wonder where Caleb learned some of his tricks from :p

but the fact that I saw in the first single's video (the one that was posted on the attack attack youtube) there was a part where they were standing around a drum kit in Joey's live room is what made me believe he did it

man, it sounds like the vocals are + 6 db... makes the guitars sound like tiny vacuumcleaners... very pop. no obvious autotuning any more... interesting.