New Bands To Check Out

ATHALLUS

Sep 19, 2002
Gautier, Mississippi (U.S.A.)
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
Here 's some Power Metal bands to check out at mp3.com, in case you haven't heard of them or checked them out already:

Northwind Saga-(Japanese Power Metal)

Heavenblast-(Italian Power Metal)

Lost In Twilight-(Finnish Power Metal, hehehehe, need I say more?)

Soulsource-(Gothenburg Swedish Power Metal)

Olympia-(Swedish Power Metal)

Hope you guys check them out and enjoy!!! :D

i did download "vaya con diablos" by "lost in twilight" (or divercia), and the song was pretty good, but the drum mix was NOT pretty good. i'm a drummer myself, and i know good drum production when i hear it, hehe :D

i really like heavenblast. fast happy power :headbang: :D

i will check out the other bands you mentioned too athallus.

NP: heavenblast - the hero of eternal flame :headbang:

I'm a drummer myself brother. :)
I missed that one song though. :(
Well I'm glad you guys liked the bands. I'll find more and post it here. That is, if no one minds, and you guys like checking out new bands. You all must or we wouldn't be in this forum for PQ. :)

Suggestions from Italy: don't waste your time with tedious acts like Drakkar or Heimdall, but go for...

Domine - classic power metal with a very good singer.

DGM - a Malmsteen-ish version of Symphony X with bits of Dream Theater. The guitarist is a GOD!!!! :worship:

River Of Change - Prog Metal (Fates Warning meets Queensryche), very talented: they even played a Shadow Gallery cover live!!!

Bubblegum Kiss : my, err, band! We play power pop party rock'n'roll. Website in italian but there's a small english section

White Skull- power/speed; the albums with federica on vocals were goddamnly good, especially Embittered and Tales from the north.

yep, domine rocks! morby is a awesome vocalist..maybe one of the best singers in italy!
i got "stormbringer ruler", and there are some really good tracks on the album..the ride of the valkyries, true leader of men and dawn of a new day are great songs..
"dragonlord" is their best release though :)
white skull WAS a good band. i don't like the new album..we want federica on vocals!

NP: kamelot - nights of arabia :headbang:

I'm not fond of Morby's voice bu, hell, he's a great entertainer on stage, Ihaven't seen many vocalists hlolding the stage like him!!

Being neither fond of their music, it's a bit of strange the factI've seen them live 3 times or so... :)

I agree about White Skull!

Here's some new bands you should check out at mp3,com:

Bloody Tears(Gothic Russian Power Metal in the vein of Nightwish with 2 ladies in the band. GOOD Stuff)

Deva Yena (Power/Black Metal combination from Italy) Incredible stuff!!!!!!

Landguard (Not only Power Metal, but label mates with Power Quest)

Moonlight Agony (Swedish I think, Power Metal)

Newest stuff I came across and thought you guys would like to know!!!!!:D

I have their demo "Times before the Ice". Power of the stones is a great track.
They contribute on The Helloween tribute vol.2 , don't they?
I think they made a cover of "The Chance"..
Yep, the band have potential..

NP: Blackmores Night - Fires at Midnight