new bloodbath lineup

Yeah Korlich, which means not many shows at all, something Dan could easily do as that's pretty much what he does already with Nightingale. So booting him was still bullshit.

I know you love Dan, and I bet all of us will miss his talent in BB.
But its obviously alot harder to plan things to fit 3 schedules(Anders/Jonas, Mikael/Axe, Dan), than to fit 2 schedules like now (Anders/Jonas/Per,Mikael/Axe).
And the fact that Dan is working with millions of projects doesnt make it any easier either.

Yeah Korlich, which means not many shows at all, something Dan could easily do as that's pretty much what he does already with Nightingale. So booting him was still bullshit.

maybe they just didn't like him/couldn't get along with him? if mike can't do many tours, then the reason for kicking dan was obviously personal

It's cool! Dan and I are very good friends. I have no part in whatever happened with him and Bloodbath as I was out of the picture by then. I never thought it was that big a deal as Bloodbath for all of us is of secondary importance to our other bands. With that said, we'll make an awesome record. When we play live we'll give 200%, but it's impossible to dedicate as much time to Bloodbath for obvious reasons.

Bloodbath is Jonas and Anders band and always has been. Me and Dan "joined" more or less by accident and the first recording we did was stricktly for fun. It escalated from there and now it's pretty much a real band. If they'd fire me tomorrow I'd still chit-chat with Jonas in the afternoon as I always do.

I think some of our supporters are creating a "drama" that never exsisted in the first place. We're all buddies at the end of the day.

Cheers
Mike

Very cool.
Dan made a similar comment about this at his own forum too, it is obviously no hard feelings from anyone, nice to hear.
Cant wait to see you guys live, it will surely crush.
And i hope you stay longer in BB this time, 'cause you are fucking made for it.
Cheers.

Good to hear Mike, it just upsets me more than it it does Dan, I am sure.

I don't know what it is, but I just feel bad about it for him. I know the mini CD will be good as well as the new album with all you talented guys working together once again.

I will let go of the drama on the forum, and just remain excited as everyone else about the news.

For the lazy...looks great!

unblessingthepurity.jpg