new bloodbath lineup

emperor1

Sep 7, 2006
Orlando
Regin in Blood: New lineup revealed
9:56am Today
So the time has come for Bloodbath to once again poison the scene with a contagious doze of über brutal death metal. An old acquaintance in this zombified bloodline has once again re-visited his old home. We can now announce that the vocalist on the new mini-cd is none other than Mikael Åkerfeldt courtesy of Opeth.

Second deathster to join the elite is Mr Per 'Sodomizer' Eriksson (ex-21 Lucifers, ex-Genocrush Ferox). Sodomizer's brutal death metal songwriting approach as well as guitar shredding is a highly welcomed element in the legacy of Bloodbath.

View the new lineup: http://bloodbath.biz

Great news. Resurrection Through Carnage is a great piece of death metal and Mikael's growls are awesome. I like the second album too but it's great to have Mikael back.

And the more Mikael and Axe play together the more musical chemistry they´ll get,so having him in Bloodbath is good for Opeth too :headbang:

I hope this is just for one rec. I would so much rather have the SW collaboration. You all sound like RTC was anything speciel when infact it was just a little above avg DM.