New Bloodbath shirt design featuring artwork by Wes Benscoter @ bloodbath.biz

SUCK MY GUTS AND LICK MY PUSSY!!!!!!!! IAM BAD NOW BECAUSE I LISTEN TO THY BLUUUD BATHHHZZ!!!!!!! YEH YEAH WE ARE CANNIBBAL CORPSE 2 !!!!!!!!!!!! YEH YEH YEH, EAY MY BRAIN AND PEE IN MY MOUTH, YEH YEH OUR LYRICS ARE SICK MAAAAAAAN!!!!! BLUUUT THE BATTHZHZHZZ, EAT MY SHIT AND LICK MY HAAAAAIRRR!!!

Oh...back to topic. The new shirts sucks ass, bring back the old ones..

Jesse, this is now my favorite metal shirt! It is the coolest shirt i have!! If i had known it was gonna be this good, i woulda ordered another! Any chance of getting more larges in?? Thanks Jesse.

TheNever said:
Jesse, this is now my favorite metal shirt! It is the coolest shirt i have!! If i had known it was gonna be this good, i woulda ordered another! Any chance of getting more larges in?? Thanks Jesse.

Great to hear this. I'm not 100% sure we're going to reprint the charcoal design. We reprinted it once already and there is a chance we'll try something a little different next.

We need a Breeding Death shirt next o_O

Just hopefully not a (too) limited run, 'cause if Anders has any Wacken shirts printed and left over for sale on the website or eBay that'll probably suck up all my cash :(

Im looking for a website that sells Black/death metal shirts in all sizes or at least carries a medium every site i go on only have L and XL wtf is up with that??

Spawnof84 said:
Im looking for a website that sells Black/death metal shirts in all sizes or at least carries a medium every site i go on only have L and XL wtf is up with that??

We almost always carry Small/Medium/Large/X-Large. We print far fewer of the Small/Mediums because they tend to sell much less, although that is starting to change somewhat. We've sold out on those sizes for now. We're going to press some more shirts soon, not sure if there will be a new design or a reprint of one of the current designs.. but we'll print more mediums/smalls than normal for this one.