new board!

HateWork

Metal Madman
Jan 30, 2005
Winnipeg
i was expecting to post on the old board and i find there is a new board! now we need darkshire, pixiefire, etc to get over here.

btw, i wonder if Loser will push this board to far & get banned?

HateWork said:
i was expecting to post on the old board and i find there is a new board! now we need darkshire, pixiefire, etc to get over here.

Well, I made it. Lets see how ling it takes for the others to show up. :) So far this board seems cool. The possibility of more traffic means more people to mess with. :Smug:

hahahaha our "loser" turned into a "winner" :) guess it's never too late for miracles :p

but didn't you already have an account here at Ultimate Metal as loser_loves_gin?? - or did you think it was about time for a more positive attitude? :lol:

anywho....... good to see you again, HELLcome :)

HateWork said:

Yah, that just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Except for the fact that you spelt my name wrong!!!! BOO! :yell: haha just kidding.

Hopefully the rest will flock over soon.

FirePixie said:
Yah, that just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Except for the fact that you spelt my name wrong!!!! BOO! :yell: haha just kidding.

Hopefully the rest will flock over soon.

Yeah well he didn't capitalize the D or S in my name and you don't hear me complaining about it. Suck it up Canuck!!!! :p

tim sneaks in there with a zing

i kind of realised after i made that post that i though i messed up your username. :p