New But Old Member!!

Dustro25

The Land Of Glerz Cove
Jul 25, 2003
Pompano Beach, FL
Visit site
Hellow Everyone out there in the land of prog!! Im sure I have met a few of you at some point. I have been to all 3 progpowers and could not be more excited to go to my forth!! My name is Justin Musgrave I live in the chicago land area with my girlfrend Ashley who is also a prog head! You might be wondering why it has taken me 3 years to finally get on this fourm...well lets just say my computor was not up to todays standards...BUT IT IS NOW!!! I have been following the forum the whole time so ill be able to jump right in!!!
Ashley and I love Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Pain Of Salvation, Dream Theater, Nightwish, Evergrey, Gamma Ray, Angra, Time Requim, Stratovarius, Vanden Plas, Tool, Vai, Grave digger, Iced Earth, Helloween, Edguy, Lost Horizon, Arjen, Iron Maiden just to name a few...I have been to 150 metal shows and played in about 75 more. I play drums and a little Bass.
We are looking forward to NightWish the most this year when I found out they were going to be at progpower along with The Symphony and The Grey I lost it!! : :tickled: We are staying at the Hilton this year a drastic improvement to the crap hole we stayed at last year! anyway im jumping out of my seat happy that im finally on this fourm!
Dustro2