NEW Countryman Type 10

I think that's list price. They also quote the 85 at $238 and you can buy that for $150 from regular online shops.

Why are you guys pissed? The 85 is still awesome. I don't think we really know yet whether this one will SOUND better. Furthermore, the 85 has more interesting options/switches than this one does.

The real question is whether the Type 10 will cause a lowering of the price of the 85

No one has tried eh? I'm looking to grab an active DI to compliment my Little Labs Redeye...

No information anywhere really, found some article where the Miley Cyrus sound guy was raving about it a week or two ago.

I'm thinking of grabbing one from Performance Audio for $199 + Shipping.

Hey I know this is kind of an old thread, but I'm going to get one of the Countryman's today from a local shop. Has anyone tried this Type 10 yet? If not, I'm probably just going to go with the Type 85..

It just comes with some more features(rly handy)... the sound is the same (as the company says) im buying the type 10 in a month or so.

Does anyone have one of these yet?

I'm about to get one for getting the signal from my 6505s speaker output to use with impulses. The cheap box I'm using right now sounds ok, but I'm extremely curious what getting an upgrade will do.