New Dan interview in Metal-Rules.com

If you'll give me a lighter, I'll burn it in front of you, how about that? I spit on it. I call it a last chance effort to do something to be honest and brutal, I'm not gonna sugarcoat stuff. To me it's a cover band doing songs that I wrote, it hurts me and I know that it hurt Joey the most, more than me, for me it's a cover band, if it sells a million then send me a cheque in the mail, but for Joey as a singer, oh boy, whoever thought this idea up, if it was a manager or somebody, not a good idea. I don't think the fans kinda liked it either, not the true fans we'll say. The true fans are fans like you who will show their cousin, their younger children Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, this is really heavy metal, it comes from them, not a record company, this is the band you go to see, would you go send them see that or the reunion of Anthrax, what's real? It's like Iron Maiden, with the other singer, not Bruce, him doing a bunch of old Iron Maiden songs, it's a cover band.

He would be so much easier to like if he would just shut the fuck up.

when you read a spitz interview you have to take it with a pinch of salt. Anyways i dont mind rob but he only did one album compared to dans 6 and did average solos on it to be honest, and i to kinda saw him as a "hired guy so to say". And i lost any credibility for him after his interview on that sad RBC site. I dont like TGOTE either, was a silly record to do as it would never ever be better than the originals. Im looking forward to people blowing completly out of proportion lololol

Spitz:
"Joey's not so educated school-wise"

no comment

"'Get John Bush in the band!' I voted no."

Get Spitz out again, I vote YES :heh:

"I think we didn't try enough singers."

:puke:

About Stomp 442:
"I have all the tapes of all my leads, all my rhythms, basically what you listen to on the album is all my leads copied by my roadie Paul Crook and Dimebag, note for note. If we ever have to go to court for real in front of the judge, the tapes can come out."
:puke:

About GOTE:
"If you'll give me a lighter, I'll burn it in front of you, how about that? I spit on it. (...) I don't think the fans kinda liked it either, not the true fans we'll say."

Well, so I'm not a true fan, I guess. I bought everything from 'em in the 80ies, 90ies and today. I supported them in hard times, when the "true fans" left. The true fans had to leave the band after this dwarf guitar player left. What was his name? can't remember. He was a watch-seller, I guess :heh:
So I better be an UNTRUE fan.

What will Scott say about these nice words?

where black thirteen?!?!?!?!?!!?

how many hours after this interview was danny fired?

Danny Lilker didn't shower... a lot, and he smelled. For an American this is no good, so one day Neil Turbin knocked on his door and said you're not in the band anymore because you were told so many times to shower and we can't take it anymore.

liker was fired because he didn't shower?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

go listen to the UTFO album we did. Actually those guy became two really really powerful rap producers

UTFO??

WTF?

You did some great touring for that album, like the Monsters of Rock tour in Europe and huge tour in U.S with KISS. How was that?

Great. Fucking great. In this band there are few people, all they know is KISS, I'm a old Aerosmith fan, "The Rocks" album and backwards, so to tour with KISS was just unbeliavable. It was when they took their make-up off, with Bruce Kulick on guitar and late Eric Carr on drums.My brother's friend good friend Eric Singer on plays drums with them now. KISS, they were pretty much done at that time, they were playing really small places and they kinda call us. Gene's a good business man as we all know and he saw that there was this whole underground big explosion of this kind of music I don't understand, so let me find out what this is and take them with us, that's what he did as a business man. And we became very close with them during this tour, Paul Stanley using my guitars, jamming at rehearsals and all kinds of stuff. And as fans got to see in some of the magazines, the pictures of us and Kiss together were no more Kiss pictures, they're laughing, they're cracking up, Gene's chocking me.

Although the album "Crazy Nights" did quite well they still almost broke up after the tour, right?

The tour was a money disaster, it was really bad. It was, I hate to say it, but it was mainly Anthrax fans that were showing up, it really wasn't KISS, but I give them all the credit for continuing, just as Anthrax did when I left, for ten years they tried to keep it together, I gave them everything, I gave them the name, I signed away everything because in truth and reality I was never gonna come back to this industry at all, I had no desire to.

you don't fuck with gene simmons.....

calculator.jpg

This doesn't add up!

Ugh, perhaps it's just time to break up already and save us the annoying melodrama.:cry: :cry:

Christ, this is worse than Metallica in Some Kind of Monster......