New DANDELIUM song! - After 4 long months without writing/playing guitar...

Did you use GClip?
Yes he did. (link to .jpeg on 1st page)

[qoute]Is there any reason about why setting the TSE input to the maximum?[/quote]
Yeah, I wondered about that too.

@texisthebest
The "SoloC_IR_Center(Alu)" is the standard IR that comes with LeCab and as you can see on the image it's not activated.

@Dandelium
I read somewhere that you use Recabinet IRs as well. How do you decide weather you use the Recabinet or the awesometime impulses? Do you layer them up?

cheers
Alex

[qoute]Is there any reason about why setting the TSE input to the maximum?
Yeah, I wondered about that too.

I guess the reason is that he's still using the very first beta version I sent out, the amp response/voicing was a little different back then than the public release because of some errors in my schematic conversion.. hehe :loco:

dandelium, i really like your bass tone. i was listening "tema 11 idea 2" in my headphones and it sounds excellent. good low end and nice high sound.:)
it´s your "dandelium bass" patch or different? i feel less overdrive/distortion.

and could you share bass post-processing screenshoot like you made with guitars? it fits awesome in the mix. same sound + process like "goddamn" song?

thanks

yeah man thats cool...Im a metal singer not an epic opera type vocalist anyway lol I wont even try that haha...but I can lay down some pretty sick guttural to dimmu type higher stuff...that said if there is anything in particular you want me to mess around with I would be happy to try anything you would like to hear? I will try and get it completed this weekend. I have a crap load of MAC 2ks to repair so I might not get a chance but I will try anyway haha.