New Dark Tranquility MP3 + Tour dates with Soilwork, Hypocrisy, and Menemic.

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
A brand-new DARK TRANQUILLITY track, entitled "Lost to Apathy", has been made available for download in MP3 format at this location.

"Lost to Apathy" is the first single off the group's upcoming album, "Character", due on January 25 via Century Media Records.

Shortly after the release of "Character", the band will present their new album on the road — first, as part of a huge European tour with KREATOR, HATESPHERE and EKTOMORF, which kicks off beginning of February and runs through March 7 at the Helsinki Icehall for the "Tuska Winter War" festival (with CRADLE OF FILTH and others). One month later, the American soil will get to experience DARK TRANQUILLITY on tour with SOILWORK, HYPOCRISY and MNEMIC.

DARK TRANQUILLITY w/ SOILWORK, HYPOCRISY, MNEMIC:

Apr. 05 - The Buffalo Icon - Buffalo, NY
Apr. 06 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
Apr. 07 - The Eagles Club - Milwaukee, WI
Apr. 08 - Granada Theatre - Lawrence, KS
Apr. 09 - Gothic Theatre - Englewood, CO 80110
Apr. 10 - Lofi Café - Salt Lake City, UT
Apr. 12 - Graceland - Seattle, WA
Apr. 14 - The Pound @Pier 96- San Francisco, CA
Apr. 15 - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA
Apr. 16 - Key Club - West Hollywood, CA
Apr. 17 - Venue of Scottsdale - Scottsdale, AZ
Apr. 19 - The Back Room - Austin, TX
Apr. 20 - Engine Room - Houston, TX
Apr. 22 - Alrosa Villa - Columbus, OH
Apr. 23 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Apr. 24 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Apr. 26 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
Apr. 27 - The Social - Orlando, FL
Apr. 29 - Jaxx - West Springfield, VA
Apr. 30 - Webster Theater - Hartford, CT
May 01 - BB King's - New York, NY
May 03 - Le Capitole Theatre - Quebec City, QC
May 04 - The Medley - Montreal, QC
May 05 - Opera House - Toronto, ON
May 06 - Odeon Concert Club - Cleveland, OH
May 07 - Harpo's - Detroit, MI

The MP3 sounds really good. I am looking foward to the new album Character. I will be seeing this tour on May 1 at BB Kings in New York and I will probably see it again on May 6 at the Odeon in Cleveland, Ohio as I will be in Ohio at that time. I also see the Alrosa Villa is on the list. Good to see that club is going to continue on and host more metal after the Dimebag tragedy.

They are interesting to say the least. I first heard them on the new BWBK magazine cd sampler. They are heavy but have this techno/trance like influence at times. I never thought I would go for anything like that but I actually liked it. The vocalist is very cool. They have a sound of their own and I suggest giving them a try before dismissing them. When I first heard about them I said "I'll never like this band". Then I heard them and I was like "Hmmmm this is pretty good".

I'll probably go to the Toronto show. And yes Character is probably their best album since The Gallery.