New discovery on my part...Mnemic.

Wolftribe said:
unearth fucking suck... if yoau want tood metalcore listen to lamb of god or himsa.... "RAIN TO THE SOUND OF PACNIC"!! <---- good fucking song
pffft, unearth >>>> you.

i already listen to LoG and i'll be seeing himsa in about 2 weeks with cradle of crap , arch enemy and bleeding through

AjDeath said:
holy fag. Mnemic is unispired psuedo techcore, 'tis junk.

See... these are the kind of of posts that are retarded. Please tell me WHAT it is you do not like? Is it everything (which I find hard to believe since they have some awesome riffs imo) or what is it?

uninspired? Well, they were pretty much inspired by Fear Factory on their first disc, is that uninspired ;-) hehe...

I don't know how you can call Mnemic shit, and then have Iniquity as your avatar. As much as I like Iniquity I only have the need to own one of their albums. 2 is too many since they get boring after a while. Just like Cannibal Corpse and Malevolent Creation.
But Mnemic is a lot more diverse than Iniquity. I don't know if they are more technical since the music the bands play is so different from one another, seen from a "style" perspective. But Mnemic sure has talent, and they are awesome at what they do. You may like the music or not, but remember that taste is something individual, and you for one shouldn't tell others what to hear or not (I know you didn't do it directly). Especially because you are a metalhead, and you are probably tired of people generalizing about metal right?

I like them, I havent heard their second cd yet but I liked the first one. I thought it was better then FeAR FACTORYS last cd and I liked that one too. HIMSA KICK ASS LIVE, saw them with shadows fall and AS I LAY DYING. Good show. I like UNEARTH too , Lamb OF god is good too but only in moderation for me.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
I'd love to. almost got a gig in Wildwood, but nothing happened with that. going to be tough getting a show up near Asbury Park and such, seeing that every place that held shows with 'unsigned local acts' is closing down. Birch Hill, Krome... if you can get me a list of good places to play at... i'll hound them until we get a show
Starland Ballroom in Sayerville I think. Everyone and thier mother is playing there. Anyone that used to be at Birch Hill plays there now. Slayer, Shadow's Fall, Arch Enemy, and plenty of others. You guys should have a shot at that place one way or another. Let me know if you need any other info about the place.

And everyone else...about Emnemic, sorry you didnt like them. I thought they were cool. Thanks for the responses though.