new dream theater clip online!!!

So is this the album where they cut and paste different riffs and parts from their influences and pass it off as their own?

oh wait...

(i still like DT though)

the sad reality is that the DT members can outplay any and all musicians that ever lived .They are masters of their instruments with almost no equals as far as technical arrangements and odd time signatures are concerned .

All the haters are just jealous of their skills:cry: :cry:
Fuck the haters .DT rules :worship: :worship: :worship:

the sad reality is that the DT members can outplay any and all musicians that ever lived .They are masters of their instruments with almost no equals as far as technical arrangements and odd time signatures are concerned .

All the haters are just jealous of their skills:cry: :cry:
Fuck the haters .DT rules :worship: :worship: :worship:

You sound like me when I was 14. Dream Theater are extremly technically profecient, but sure as hell are not the best. Rudess is the only one I could even consider worthy of such a statement. Hell Myung isnt even better then Victor Wooten da jazz nigga

You sound like me when I was 14. Dream Theater are extremly technically profecient, but sure as hell are not the best. Rudess is the only one I could even consider worthy of such a statement. Hell Myung isnt even better then Victor Wooten da jazz nigga

Are we talking metal or jazz ??? This is the ultimate metal forum right not the ultimate jazz forum .
Comparing a prog metal musician to a jazz musician is apples to oranges .

I guess I should have been more clear and said best metal/rock/prog musicians .No one even comes close

Are we talking metal or jazz ??? This is the ultimate metal forum right not the ultimate jazz forum .
Comparing a prog metal musician to a jazz musician is apples to oranges .

I guess I should have been more clear and said best metal/rock/prog musicians .No one even comes close

lol

"DT psycho" is right.