New Enchant material???

StandBuilder

The one and only!
Apr 2, 2005
Nederweert, Holland
Hey out there!!!

How about some new material?
I've followed Enchant's path for many, many years, saw them a dozen times as support act and/or headlining and I always loved the energy and craftsmanship on stage...:headbang:

The last time I saw them was back in 2005 at de Bosuil in Weert and only a few people saw them play. But again it was great, just like talking to the guys afterwards....

But now, I'm still waiting for new material, but it is very, veeeeery silent...:erk:

Does anyone know, what is going to happen?

Thanks!!!

aluminumly,

P@

Patrick I have footage of that gig somewhere man.

Hey not at all sure of what is happening at this point. We are all busy with families and life, work etc. It has become very costly to make discs and tour and well.........................

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation.

Hey out there!!!

How about some new material?
I've followed Enchant's path for many, many years, saw them a dozen times as support act and/or headlining and I always loved the energy and craftsmanship on stage...:headbang:

The last time I saw them was back in 2005 at de Bosuil in Weert and only a few people saw them play. But again it was great, just like talking to the guys afterwards....

But now, I'm still waiting for new material, but it is very, veeeeery silent...:erk:

Does anyone know, what is going to happen?

Thanks!!!

aluminumly,

P@

Patrick I have footage of that gig somewhere man.

Hey not at all sure of what is happening at this point. We are all busy with families and life, work etc. It has become very costly to make discs and tour and well.........................

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation.

You have a footage of that gig??? :worship:

I almost feel ashamed that only a few people showed up, but the organisation is (still) crappy over there....
But, I had a hell of an evening!!!

I only hope, that you guys won't quit....:erk:
I just keep on waiting patiently and who knows............:kickass:

P@

We won't quit it might just be a while!

You have a footage of that gig??? :worship:

I almost feel ashamed that only a few people showed up, but the organisation is (still) crappy over there....
But, I had a hell of an evening!!!

I only hope, that you guys won't quit....:erk:
I just keep on waiting patiently and who knows............:kickass:

P@

*Bump*

Well, sorry, but I have only seen Ed around here during the last months. Anyone else?

Doug?
Sean?
Ted?
Bill?

Any news about the next album? I'm starting to get a bit worried, to be honest. :ill: