New ENCHANT !!! Official !!!

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
It's official! Enchant is making a new album!

Contracts have just been signed with Inside Out Music and Century Media for a new Enchant album to be released later this year or early 2013 at the latest. The band is very excited and is currently working on new music as we speak! The band starts recording all new material within the upcoming months, so check back here for updates and progress reports on what will be Enchant's ninth album! There's also talk of video footage of the making of the new album, so keep your eyes and ears open for a behind-the-scenes look into the band's recording process.

Thanks to all the fans for your support!

Randomly checking the band site yesterday I saw the announcement on the new album.

Wow!

It's official! Enchant is making a new album!

Contracts have just been signed with Inside Out Music and Century Media for a new Enchant album to be released later this year or early 2013 at the latest. The band is very excited and is currently working on new music as we speak! The band starts recording all new material within the upcoming months, so check back here for updates and progress reports on what will be Enchant's ninth album! There's also talk of video footage of the making of the new album, so keep your eyes and ears open for a behind-the-scenes look into the band's recording process.

Thanks to all the fans for your support!

I'm WAY beyond excited about this news!!! After talking with you at BARFest and again at ProgPower, I knew it was a matter of time...glad it's finally happening!!!

BEST NEWS SO FAR THIS YEAR!!! :)

Craig

Ed, that is awesome news!! I have no idea how I missed this news! I'm so happy to hear it though! Please pass my congrats to the rest of the guys too! I'm looking forward to hearing some new material (and hopefully live shows too).

It took a while to remember my password. Heck, I haven't used this account in years. That's great news Ed! Looking forward to number nine!

Doing the "Happy Dance" as I type this :danceboy::danceboy::danceboy:. Can't tell you how big the smile was across my face as I read the thread title. As was noted earlier - BEST NEWS SO FAR THIS YEAR!

Whooooooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yow: :hotjump: :worship: :danceboy: :yow: :hotjump: :worship: :danceboy:

(...sorry, got carried away :Spin: )

Awesome! In case you decide to release a special edition, I'll pre-order it right away :D

Hoping for a (European) tour as well....
ah, such fond memories... seeing Enchant play in front of a 300 people audience, Ted appearing beside me and sticking the microphone in my face :yow:, talking to the band after the gig...
I keep repeating myself for decades now (literally!): it's a terrible shame that a band so talented as Enchant don't get the attention and commercial success they deserve. Goddamn crap on the radio all day :Spam:

BotW is one of only a handful of albums I'm still listening to after almost twenty years. Time for another masterpiece :worship: