NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL!!

4acidbath4

Jan 5, 2006
yo moms house
Bands revealed: shifting through the shit here we go.

Gamma Ray
DragonForce (first show EVER in the U.S.
Lacuna Coil(hottest chick in metal)
Arch Enemy (not the hottest chick in metal)
Exodus
Cryptopsy
Into Eternity
God forbid
Sworn Enemy
Skinless
Chimaira

The show will once again take place on two stages at The Palladium. Bands that have already been confirmed for the festival are: Lacuna Coil, Gamma Ray, DragonForce (first show EVER in the U.S.!), Arch Enemy, Chimaira, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bullet For My Valentine, Exodus, Cryptopsy, 100 Demons, A Perfect Murder, Alarum, Arsis, Bloodline Calligraphy, Bronx Casket Company, Byzantine, Caliban, Cattle Decapitation, Colin Of Arabia, Damnation AD, Dead To Fall, Death Threat, Demiricous, Dying Eyes Bleed, Ed Gein, Embrace The End, Folly, Full Blown Chaos, Goat Horn, God Forbid, Hate Eternal, Horse The Band, Hypersolid, If Hope Dies, Immolation, Inked In Blood, Into Eternity, Ion Dissonance, Ligeia, Losa, Mercury Switch, Necrophagist, Neuraxis, Nodes Of Ranvier, On Broken Wings, Protest The Hero, Ramallah, Righteous Jams, Ringworm, Sanctity, Scars Of Tomorrow, Second Story Window, Shoot To Kill, Since The Flood, Skinless, Still Remains, Suffocation, Sworn Enemy, The Acacia Strain, The Absence, The Classic Struggle, The Miles Between, Torn Assunder, Trouble, Twelve Tribes, Who Killed The Promo Queen, Wolf, :rofl:EATHSTARx, and xLOOKINGFORWARDx. More bands will be announced in the coming weeks. Talent is subject to change.
:headbang: :headbang:

AngraRULES said:
I can already hear the chants....

DRA...GON...FORCE!
DRA...GON...FORCE!
DRA...GON...FORCE!

Maybe it is just me, but I willing to bet that there will be no more than 30 people chanting. It seems like them and Gamma Ray are really out of place and will get booed by all the hardcore punching the floor dancing piece of garbage. Although if I could go you better bet your sweet aunt nancy I would be chanting.

I think it's just you....LMAO

Just kidding... I know there will be no chanting man, you gotta realize that it was meant to be a joke....

LACUNA COIL, ARCH ENEMY, TROUBLE, CHIMAIRA, SUFFOCATION, GAMMA RAY and EXODUS are among the confirmed bands for the eighth annual New England Metal And Hardcore Festival, set to take place Friday-Sunday, April 28-30 at The Palladium in Worcester, Massachusetts. Friday tickets are $35.00; Saturday and Sunday individual day tickets are $40.00. Three-day passes are $109.50. Tickets go on sale this Friday, February 24 at 10:00 a.m. at all Strawberries Record Stores, online at tickets.com, or by calling tickets.com at (800) 477-6849.
:worship:

Like every year, they book way too many awful hardcore and metalcore bands, and will split the talented bands over the three days. I dont support this fest at all. Hardcore and metal fans dont mix, and they wont get a dime from me.

If Dragonforce and Gamma Ray are on sunday, then I may go.

It's much better if they just add Dragonforce to the Gamma Ray show in NYC the next day.

How about Into Eternity, what day?