New EP

pundarboris

Jul 16, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
Well guys does anyone here know anything about the new EP. I really hope there will be atleast two new songs. If it is i hope that music will be like colony stuffs

pundarboris said:
oh fuck. what have in flames have gone into. REMIX thats tecno stuff. I cant belive it

I heard that they'll make a remix with their previews style. Soo, Anders will sing like in Whoracle and TJR.

P.S. Don't take me for a word. :)

@coronerox: what about doing two remixes of it :) ?
I heard that there will be a new song, 2 new covers, 2 remixes of cloud connected and the video of trigger as bonus material.(btw it will feature the artwork of sundin which is the most important thing about it)

Were did you get this news from?? I didn't see anything about that on the official IF page...
I didn't hear anything about the new EP so far (except in this board).

The EP will be titled "Trigger" and will have

One New Original Song
Two New Covers
Two Remixes of Cloud Connected
Original Version of Trigger

I'm hoping for a cover of Beethoven's Fur Elise as a melodic Death Metal insturmental. That would kick ass. Also, maybe A cover of a new Dark Tranquillity song.

pundarboris said:
If it is i hope that music will be like colony stuffs

No!!! No more Colony sound. Colony was a transition from the old to new lineup. If they try to remake their old sounds, It won't be as good. Combine their favorite elements.

Steve420 said:
The EP will be titled "Trigger" and will have

One New Original Song
Two New Covers
Two Remixes of Cloud Connected
Original Version of Trigger

That's not so bad. In Flames' cover songs have always been excellent, imo. And yes, Niklas' artwork is also a big plus :). 2 remixes of cloud connected? Well, let's hope neither one is an 'Archetype'. :yuk: