Excited About The EP Release!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
This Tuesday I will be happier than a mad JESTER when I pick up my new In Flames CD!

I hope there's a DVD with it, but I'm not going to hope for something that may not even be there. The EP will be cool enough...

And is anyone excited about the new CD looming?

In Flames are delivering the goods! And I'm glad I'm taking the ride...

So what's your comment on it?
I (as a fan) would say it's interesting but unfortunetaly not worth the money...
trigger: already on r2r, nothing different to the album version IMHO
watch them feed: ~, no +, nearly a -
land of confusion: great, but a cover... :(
club connected: interesting but not a metal work as expected
moonshield: am i playing zelda???

headcrusher, you need to have played a lot of c64 and the alike to truly appreciate moonshield :)

I like land of confusion, though its a bit short.
Watch them feed; the song itselfs is okay, but its a great sign that they're going back in style (trashier drums + guitar, whoracle-esque)

Depending on the price, I'll buy it. I haven't been to HMV in a awhile though.

Yeah, I just spent over a hundred dollars on cds last month, and all I bought were four. Dammit, why do they have to be so expensive.

Steve420 said:
I still need to order it because I won't pay $20 for it to the bastards at FYE...

Haha.. im one of those bastards at FYE :p ... in all honestly it takes alot of work to even keep the metal section stocked correctly.. the company tries to make us get rid of most of the metal like every week... but we just dont send it back.

nemuu said:
headcrusher, you need to have played a lot of c64 and the alike to truly appreciate moonshield :)

i think it sounds quite cool, but it's not worth the money!
tommorow i am going to Great Britain, maybe I'll find it cheap somewhere there!

You know...

I bet you ANYTHING that I'm gonna have to wait for the EP because they'll probably release it WITH the new CD!!!

THIS IS JUST GREAT!!!

On the one hand, it's pretty cool...I get both in one shot...

On the other hand...I'M...

W A I T I N G ! ! !

Uh...sorry...

"Patience is a virtue..." yeah...I forgot...

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
This Tuesday I will be happier than a mad JESTER when I pick up my new In Flames CD!

I hope there's a DVD with it, but I'm not going to hope for something that may not even be there. The EP will be cool enough...

And is anyone excited about the new CD looming?

In Flames are delivering the goods! And I'm glad I'm taking the ride...

While it's not a new record, it's well worth the $6.95 I paid for the thing.
There was no DVD in the U.S. version, but they did add two music videos as a bonus feature for your PC.