Where To Go With The New Album?

You're completely avoiding what I am saying. I guess my subtle hints at the quote below failed so I'm just going to flat-out say:

"Your experience is not necessarily representative of the rest of the world."

Adhmeriasddah whatever his name is, and yours, applies to this rule of thumb.

Right. What I'm saying is that you are one person who hasn't heard them on the radio. Versus many, many others who have.

Dude, If you think they went mainstream with Whoracle i think you should run as fast you can into barbed wire.

Anyway, In Flames is mainstream now, how the fuck can they not be mainstream after the song Come Clarity.

Idiots :lol:

Clayman is when they went mainstream, Only for the weak video was played on MTV and VH1 quite a bit when it came out I remember.

People who think In Flames are obscure are in denial.

i think its good in flames are doing good but they arent really that mainstream....also in flames do not have a song on guitar hero

also in flames do not have a song on guitar hero

fail_png.jpg

Listen: You don´t hear In Flames on your regular radio broadcasts, you hear Madonna / Britney / LL cool jay / My Chemical Romance maybe.
You hear In Flames on hardrock radio stations, and you´re fucking complaining about that? Oh no, a hardrock radio station airing a metal band? WTF is wrong with you?
And yeah, In Flames has been played on MTV, so has Cannibal Corpse been, so has Ancient (the most fucked up Black Metal band ever). Newsflash: It´s called headbangers ball, and it airs here at 22:00 PM on sundays. Metal getting played on some obscure time on MTV hurts your feelings? Come on... In Flames are not mainstream, Gwen Stefani and Akon however, is.

Ancient? I saw that video. It was laughably bad. Most fucked up black metal band ever is Mayhem.

Anyhow, IF are fairly mainstream for a metal band. It really doesn't matter. This thread just got sidetracked.

Thank you for pointing out the painfully obvious. Please either say something intelligent or go away.