New Ephel Duath Album = Drool...

Russell said:
Actually, no :err: I far prefer backs and necks (no idea why), tit's don't do much for me :zombie:

I just like discussing Lee's :D

backs and necks!?............... you know i actually find that more disturbing that your mantit obsession! :p

don't the girls find it a bit disturbing when they get their tits out and you tell them to turn around so you can look at their back? :)

veil the sky said:
backs and necks!?............... you know i actually find that more disturbing that your mantit obsession! :p

don't the girls find it a bit disturbing when they get their tits out and you tell them to turn around so you can look at their back? :)

:lol: No, because I only see one girl's, and with her I see the obsession :D

Russell, your first reaction is exactly like mine, it took a while for me to enter into the album... now, after months of endless, hypnotic listenings I can say that I'm lost forever inside

I just got the Elitist Newsletter in email, and I'm usually so skeptical on this kind of stuff, but I checked out the mp3 and was blown away. I haven't been interested in newer metal bands for a long time, but this is going to be one of the first CDs I'm going to buy in years. I just wish the release date was pushed up.

Noctuary said:
I just got the Elitist Newsletter in email, and I'm usually so skeptical on this kind of stuff, but I checked out the mp3 and was blown away. I haven't been interested in newer metal bands for a long time, but this is going to be one of the first CDs I'm going to buy in years. I just wish the release date was pushed up.

That's great news :) You won't be disappointed with this one.

The newsletter seems to have done it's job. I had about 3GB of data transfer overnight, meaning about another 750 downloads.

Lee

Reactions: Jo
Lee_B said:
That's great news :) You won't be disappointed with this one.

The newsletter seems to have done it's job. I had about 3GB of data transfer overnight, meaning about another 750 downloads.

Lee

Yeah, and word of mouth helps it go too! I spread the word to one friend, who spread to another, etc., etc... all in the matter of ten minutes. They're loving it too. I actually suggested it to my buddy from the band Radiation 4 (Century Media debut to be released this fall)... they're an art metal band that would totally be a good touring partner for Ephel Duath.

Noctuary said:
Yeah, and word of mouth helps it go too! I spread the word to one friend, who spread to another, etc., etc... all in the matter of ten minutes. They're loving it too. I actually suggested it to my buddy from the band Radiation 4 (Century Media debut to be released this fall)... they're an art metal band that would totally be a good touring partner for Ephel Duath.

Good stuff. Thanks for spreading the word.

Ephel will be playing a lot of shows in support to this album, so the possibilities are there. Let's hope CM are behind your friend's band in terms of tour support. It cost Madder Mortem a shit load of their own money in order to get the Opeth tour in Europe.

Cheers

Lee

Yeah, hopefully they're willing to back them strongly. They did give them a surprising sum for an advance considering they had no prior releases or touring experience. So, that either means they're behind them strongly.. or they've spent all they're going to for now, hah.

I'm hoping the Ephel Duath CD does well out here in the states, just more incentive for them and Earache to get them out here.

Russell said:
I paid for the tshirt and half of the CDs :p

Russell, what device do u use for listening half of a CD? :lol:
Well actually good idea to prevent copying CDs! No more pirates!:)
I am giving spins to PP again and again and I must admit it is simply great:) Congratulations to Emi and Lee...
P.S. My rent lady's daughter's name is Emily, so I always remember about two of you:) EmiLee:) Life is a strange thing though!

Sonm said:
Russell, what device do u use for listening half of a CD? :lol:
Well actually good idea to prevent copying CDs! No more pirates!:)
I am giving spins to PP again and again and I must admit it is simply great:) Congratulations to Emi and Lee...
P.S. My rent lady's daughter's name is Emily, so I always remember about two of you:) EmiLee:) Life is a strange thing though!

:lol: Half of the twelve CDs :p That makes six I paid for :Smug:

On a side note I listened to PP four times yesterday, and :OMG:

That drummer rocks my socks :cool: (so do all the other musicians, but hey)