New Ephel Duath Album = Drool...

Sonm said:
I am giving spins to PP again and again and I must admit it is simply great:) Congratulations to Emi and Lee...

thank you Somn, I'll forward your congratulations to the Band (me and Lee are just those who help Ephel Duath in the business side, but they do the music with 110% freedom)

...cazo... It is SoNm , Emi!!! SoNm... unbelievable... NM!! NM!! NM!! Easy!! So Never Mind!!

Emi said:
how many beers today SoNm? ;)

No beers :( I am praparing for tomorrow talk... :loco: o_O
Listening to Ephel Duath and working on my Power Point presentation. Nervous and :hotjump: !! :OMG:

btw, for the Ephel duath fans in the USA, the release date in North America will be 17th June, about one month after the European release... start the Countdown!

Davide just finished a long phone interview with ROCKSOUND magazine (UK), it seems that the journalist liked the album A LOT :)
more inties are planned in the next days (Kerrang, Psycho!, Metal Hammer, Metal Shock, Digitalmetal...) will be a busy month...

Reactions: Jo
hehehehe... we are planning to bring 'em to Venice for the photo shot, plus in a nice Italian Restorant in the coolest spot of the town... let's hope to get a bigger feature then ;)

we are receiving the first feedback from journalists, mags and radio, it seems that (until now), everyone likes the new album:

Metal Hammer magazine: 5/5
Metal Shock magazine: 10/10
Psycho! magazine: Max Rate ("buy or die" album of the month)
Grind Zone magazine: 9/10
Rumore magazine: Max Rate
HMportal: 95/100

wow:Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin:

now of course we expect also bad reactions:ill:, but it's great to start like that:cool:

Davide is doing also many interviews in these days, the topic question is always: "is it true that your Drummer is 47 years old?" and the reply: "nope, actually he's 48...":D

Emi said:
wow:Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin:

now of course we expect also bad reactions:ill:, but it's great to start like that:cool:

Davide is doing also many interviews in these days, the topic question is always: "is it true that your Drummer is 47 years old?" and the reply: "nope, actually he's 48...":D

Does he do email interviews? :saint:

lurch70 said:
Whoever redisigned the Earache site fucked up. The frames and links are not working properly and the MP3/Video section is GONE!!!

Hmm. I'm having no problems with it with either IE6 or Mozilla.

I know that the site has just undergone a minor overhaul. It might be worth trying again.

Cheers

Lee