New Esoteric Album

This is a somewhat unexpected (though they haven't released in 4 years) but no doubt it's going to be as good as the previous stuff.

Yeah.. I'm fucking excited.. I'm not quite sure what to expect.. I can't really see how it could be more devastatingly crushing that Subconscious.. But maybe that's not what they're aiming for..

I am looking forward to hearing it whatever they do.

Release date changed for ESOTERIC "The Maniacal Vale" 2CD
'The Maniacal Vale' will now be released on 2xCD format through Season of Mist records June 16th Worldwide, June 24th USA and Canada.

We will have copies of the album for sale during our upcoming tour in May

Boooooo/it'll probably leak onto the net before then.. So i'll have a copy of it at least ahaha..

Buggery. Oh well, I have been searching the net the past week for any signs of a leak, no luck so far. This'll be a truly great year for Metal.

Esoteric?..Well yes. Steve Wilson seams like a person with good taste :)

They are my favorite doom band and one of my all time favorite bands. I'm more exited about their new record than the new Opeth.

Take a listen to "in the blood of the eyes" on their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/esotericuk
It is from their last album: Subconscious Dissolution into the Continuum.

Remember that there are more than one band out there that calls them self Esoteric.

That's fucking awesome! Didn't realise Wilson was into them either. He's gone up another notch in my books.

I really wonder where they're going with this one.. It just is constantly on my mind.