New evergrey album trailer

The video is incredibly pretentious, what with all the "amazing guitar/keyboard solos, songs that enage, etc" thing? Didn't like their music before when I gave them a chance and don't like it now.

The video does has some cool photos however, but the whole style they gave to the video (which reminds one of movies like The Ring) is something I could not connect with the song or the style of music they played.

wtf @ Deleting my posts. I just gave my honest opinion about this terrible band and the OP went all arrogant on me, so i proceeded to attack him back.

wtf @ Deleting my posts. I just gave my honest opinion about this terrible band and the OP went all arrogant on me, so i proceeded to attack him back.

Both posts were deleted, so things were handled fairly I believe. This particular forum doesn't has the best reputation and a lot of people seem to be turned away from it due to the attitude of some people that post in it. I guess the mods want to improve that. I think that we also awe it to Opeth (since this is the bands official forum and we are their fans) to keep things clean.

Just my two cents.

Sounds pretty good. After being a big fan I lost interest in them when Monday Morning Apocoplypse came, so maybe now I'll start listening to them again, or maybe I've just "moved on". Nevertheless, it sounds promising.

I'd highly recommend anyone going to their live shows - I've been twice and they're awesome. Very tight.

An honest opinion showing that you have no intelligence at all would be more correct.
If you want to state your opinion you could elaborate into something profound instead of acting like a 9 year old who's just learned his first curse word.

Like i give a shit about showing my level of intelligence to an easily offended tool who enjoys artifficial powermetaltastic video game music. A honest opinion is how you truly feel about the music, and not how pretty you can talk. Why waste my time getting ''profound'' about something shitty?

btw, i promise i won't hurt your fellings again, girl.

My feelings were hurt? Exactly, that's why I'm the one whining about my post getting deleted?
I could care less what you think, don't post if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Sounds great, looking forward to it...hope it won't be along the lines of Monday Morning Apocalypse though.
Yeah, the guitars sounded amazing but as someone already stated, the lyrics...meh...well, it was only fragments, so let's hope for the best!
And, even if the lyrics are subpar, Englund's voice gets me every time!

My feelings were hurt? Exactly, that's why I'm the one whining about my post getting deleted?
I could care less what you think, don't post if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

lolol way to go genius. You go all ''Jezzuz!!1 don't bash teah 3vergrey, u don't know wat is gud mewzic...u sck u child!!! y dontchu say smthng PROFOUNDD???''

...but you don't care about what i think. :rolleyes:

lolol way to go genius. You go all ''Jezzuz!!1 don't bash teah 3vergrey, u don't know wat is gud mewzic...u sck u child!!! y dontchu say smthng PROFOUNDD???''

...but you don't care about what i think. :rolleyes:

That's a great interpretation of what I said, sadly it isn't correct, I'll just leave you be to go back to your forum trolling.

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Did you get to High School yet?
edit: Guess I have to add you to the ignore list to get you to shut up.

lololol grrrreat job on posting that unfunny piture, but i smell huge irony in its message, considering that you argued like an affected girl during the whole thread. Way to contradict yourself, faggot.