New Evergrey and Inflames tour!

Looking forward to the CT show for sure! Not many bands seem to come here, though slowly they're trickling in. When I was checking the Toad's Place website today after mention of the tour...I noticed Children of Bodom is playing there on Saturday. I didn't even know they were touring. lol. I might have to check out that show as it's only 10-15 min away.

Theandromedastrain said:
5/13 Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room

'bout f*ckin' time! No more driving 200+ miles for a good show! This one is exactly 8 minutes from home! Hey Bryan316 & Regor - looks lik eyou guys are going to partying in my neck of the woods this time! Hells yeah.

TheGraveDigger said:
I'm praying that this tour comes to the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ. So sick of having to go to NYC for every single show when Starland is 20 minutes away from me, has a huge stage and great sound. Iced Earth played there on their last tour and Children of Bodom is playing there this Sunday. Hopefully In Flames, Nevermore, and Evergrey will do the same.
Wouldn't that be a dream come true?! Dave and I'd me right there with ya! About a 30 min. drive for us, but beats the commute to NYC and Starland is a much bigger, more convenient and cheaper venue then B.B. Kings! :kickass:

I'm amazed to see the S. Burlington, VT show. My son is stationed at the base there and let me tell ya, that ain't no metal town! Hippys and rednecks. Well, we'll probably go and hang with the other 50 or so. Will make for a nice intimate experience. :Smokin:

Holy Crap - the show in Colorado Springs is less than 5 minutes from my house and in a place the size of a closet - SAWEEEEEET - anybody heading this way let me know and I can give u a place to crash. Damn - seeing Nevermore, Evergrey and In Flames from the worst sopt in that place is still gonna be too close to dodge the flying sweat lol

jeff

I gotta give props to the In Flames management/booking agency. They have already hit the normal/major U.S. spots on the first leg of the tour. Instead of playing it safe, they are now going outside of the box and playing in *small* venues in cities that rarely ever seen a tour like this.

That is how you expand a fanbase.

Glenn H.

AMBR said:
I'm amazed to see the S. Burlington, VT show. My son is stationed at the base there and let me tell ya, that ain't no metal town! Hippys and rednecks. Well, we'll probably go and hang with the other 50 or so. Will make for a nice intimate experience. :Smokin:

Thats probably the one that Ill be at.

Harvester said:
I gotta give props to the In Flames management/booking agency. They have already hit the normal/major U.S. spots on the first leg of the tour. Instead of playing it safe, they are now going outside of the box and playing in *small* venues in cities that rarely ever seen a tour like this.

Glenn H.
I see your point, Glenn, but the other bands on the first leg sucked. I'd kill to see this leg of the tour. A Philadelphia, Jersey, or BB King's in N.Y. date would be perfect.

Fuck In Flames !!! they have whored themselves to the american metalcore/nu metal trend just like Children of Bodom.... last time i saw in flames here in vegas they only played 7 good songs (from their erly albums) from their 13 song setlist.... most of the songs came from reroute, soundtrack, and that album come clarity. i'm only going to this tour to see Evergrey and Nevermore... after they play i'm leaving before in flames hit the stage.....

Harvester said:

Glenn H.

Glenn,

WHO is booking this tour? I would like to try to snag a Minnesota date if they are going to expand the tour that far north. Not having much luck on the band's website(s)...

Nathan

I'm amazed to see the S. Burlington, VT show. My son is stationed at the base there and let me tell ya, that ain't no metal town! Hippys and rednecks. Well, we'll probably go and hang with the other 50 or so. Will make for a nice intimate experience.

I live 10 mins from this venue and I almost shit myself when I found out about this gig. I couldn't believe Evergrey in my hometown, I never would have guessed.

But their will be alot more than 50 people there. The venue is great, I've seen a ton of shows and they all sounded great. One of which was Arch Enemy w/ the Haunted and a couple other crap bands. Good show, but was really impressed with the turn out. It was an all ages show and the greater Burlington area apparently has a large metal following with it's youngsters. This show is similarly an all ages show so expect In Flames to draw the same crowd.

Anyway, Evergrey in Vermont = Fuckin' Awesome, plus I'm happy to see Nevermore because I was pissed they bailed on ProgPower. It's my own mini PPVT!!! :headbang:

I posted this in Evergrey forum, but seems some people here may be interested as well...

Jaxx is showing a 5/7 date for a Nevermore/Evergrey/TBA/TBA show.

"Nevermore & Evergrey at Jaxx playing full sets. Not to be missed !"

- Chris

DreamThief said:
I live 10 mins from this venue and I almost shit myself when I found out about this gig. I couldn't believe Evergrey in my hometown, I never would have guessed.

But their will be alot more than 50 people there. The venue is great, I've seen a ton of shows and they all sounded great. One of which was Arch Enemy w/ the Haunted and a couple other crap bands. Good show, but was really impressed with the turn out. It was an all ages show and the greater Burlington area apparently has a large metal following with it's youngsters. This show is similarly an all ages show so expect In Flames to draw the same crowd.

Anyway, Evergrey in Vermont = Fuckin' Awesome, plus I'm happy to see Nevermore because I was pissed they bailed on ProgPower. It's my own mini PPVT!!! :headbang:
Heartening to see! Thanks for enlightening me. My son had been stationed there for amost 2 years and we've seen very little metal influence. Hope to meet you there, because we will definitely be there showing our support. :headbang: Glad to here it's a nice venue. I've been to so many dogs over the past few years.

AMBR said:
Heartening to see! Thanks for enlightening me. My son had been stationed there for amost 2 years and we've seen very little metal influence. Hope to meet you there, because we will definitely be there showing our support. :headbang: Glad to here it's a nice venue. I've been to so many dogs over the past few years.

You suck for being able to catch this tour. :mad: lol

Demmit,why the Fuck do all the bands that Play Lauderdale play it on a Tues?
Looks like I have to go to the Sunday show in Tallahasee
Btw,is that Memorial Day Weekend?(that will be the only way I can go,unless a Tampa show magicly appears on Sat)

Everonn said:
I posted this in Evergrey forum, but seems some people here may be interested as well...

Jaxx is showing a 5/7 date for a Nevermore/Evergrey/TBA/TBA show.

"Nevermore & Evergrey at Jaxx playing full sets. Not to be missed !"

Hmm, interesting. Glenn (if you read this), are there any performance stipulations or exclusion zones in your contract with Evergrey?