New Evergrey and Inflames tour!

Curufin said:
So apparently the only California date for this tour is fucking Chico. What the hell are they thinking?

Drive to fucking Chico, you whiny bitch. At least you don't have to drive up to freakin Vermont! :lol:

I was at the first tour event and all I have to say is FUCKING YEAH! THIS SHOW KICKED FUCKING ASS! We had a 500 person mosh going up here in VT and we did a tribute to Pantera and recreated the Wall of Death. The only downfall was that Nevermore gave a horrible performance this time around. Even with all the liquor I had in me and all the headbutts, fists and fat people after me in the mosh there was no better place to be. I know all of you would say that "Throwdown fucking sucks", well you can all kiss my ass. Throwdown was the only band to come join us in the mosh. So overall, on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give this show a 15. If you get to miss out then you're a fucking pussy.

Saw Evergrey and Nevermore play a co-headlining show last night at Jaxx. Words cannot describe how absolutely amazing this show was. Evergrey was INCREDIBLE. I can only imagine how mind blowing their performance at PP will be. It was great to finally see a headlining Nevermore set. James MacDonough is on the tour playing bass instead of Jim Sheppard, but Jim CAME TO THE SHOW and performed the majority of it. Chris Broderick from Jag Panzer was incredible. Seeing him battle with Jeff Loomis was face shattering, haha. This night was a long time coming and a fucking dream come true. I'm glad that it didn't get cancelled, considering Nevermore also had to cancel with us over the summer last year.

On the topic of the In Flames tour route, I never looked at it like that and it is a great idea. My only complaint is, I wish they would've done this with the lackluster first leg lineup instead of this amazing (minus throwdown) second leg, haha! That's ok, because we still got the best bands on the bill here!! Cheers!

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
Demmit,why the Fuck do all the bands that Play Lauderdale play it on a Tues?
Looks like I have to go to the Sunday show in Tallahasee
Btw,is that Memorial Day Weekend?(that will be the only way I can go,unless a Tampa show magicly appears on Sat)

First of all--better they play on a Tuesday in Ft Lauderdale instead of not at all!

Second: If you have to miss a night of work to be there, do it--Tom commands you.

AngraRULES said:
Drive to fucking Chico, you whiny bitch. At least you don't have to drive up to freakin Vermont! :lol:
Yea, like some people did! :headbang:

I was at the first tour event and all I have to say is FUCKING YEAH! THIS SHOW KICKED FUCKING ASS! We had a 500 person mosh going up here in VT and we did a tribute to Pantera and recreated the Wall of Death. The only downfall was that Nevermore gave a horrible performance this time around.
It was indeed and EXCELLENT show, though I have to agree with you on Nevermore, and while I liked the Pantera tribute, Throwdown ain't for me and that's not just 'cause Dave spit on me (inadvertantly?). I'm just not into thrash. But it was fun to watch you all beat the shit outta each other from the safety of the bar. :kickass:

AngraRULES said:

Thank god I didn't have to drive to "freakin Vermont!". The concert was not even a five minute walk from my house. Damn I love living near Higher Ground.:headbang:

AMBR said:
I'm amazed to see the S. Burlington, VT show. My son is stationed at the base there and let me tell ya, that ain't no metal town! Hippys and rednecks.

LOL. My daughter's grandmother lives over in Lake Champlain, so we always fly into Burlington. I know just what you are talking about with the hippie thing. There are good bonuses though - a tour of the Ben & Jerry's factory, quaint shopping, etc.

I guarantee that Burlington won't be the same after that show rolls outta town (ha ha).

BABS said:
LOL. My daughter's grandmother lives over in Lake Champlain, so we always fly into Burlington. I know just what you are talking about with the hippie thing. There are good bonuses though - a tour of the Ben & Jerry's factory, quaint shopping, etc.

I guarantee that Burlington won't be the same after that show rolls outta town (ha ha).
I personally love the area for shopping, outdoor sports and site seeing. And, would you believe it?, they really DO have an underground metal scene. There were indeed several hundred people there. Totally different look to the crowd then what we're used to in NYC. Only about half in black and plenty of tie-dyed shirts and other non-metal outfits. Still, everyone was headbanging so it was all good! :headbang: