New Evergrey news..finally!

The Essence of Conviction

Evergrey Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Evergrey news update

Hi friends!

Been a long time since the last update but we are currently extremely deep into the songwriting and recording of the new album which should be released during the fall 2010. Do we need to tell you that it sounds good, great, fantastic… like always right ;)

At the same time we are working with a lot of new people to ensure the best possibilities for a successful work for the new album. There will be more news about this soon. But there are some MAJOR changes in the world of Evergrey, and we are confident it will all be for the better.

At the moment we are booking a short tour for EUROPE in May. Tour of South America in June and some dates for the USA in connection with that. Festivals on top of that and so far we have a couple we can’t go official with until we get the word, so be sure to visit us to stay on top of where you can catch us soon.

Below are 2 dates that are CONFIRMED and more will pop up during the coming weeks.

25th of June: Graspop (main stage), Dessel (BE)
3rd of July: Unirock, Istanbul (TR)

All the best,
The band

I'm so excited for the new album, considering it's only about 6 months away or a little more.

Praise lord! I hope you will play in south Sweden. And I'm really looking forward to the new album.

I'm very happy to finally read some news, but have to admit that I'm somewhat concerned with the part about "...MAJOR changes in the world of Evergrey." My first thought when I read this was that we could have personnel changes within the band. What does everyone else think that statement might mean?

I asked my inside source and he didn't know. Could be anything, new members, new record label, could be that Tom is now a vegan. lol..might as well not speculate and just wait it out. :]

I hope for UK dates, all 3 times I've tried to see the band here have ended up being cancelled for one reason or another. Hope the line-up changes aren't too severe...if that's what it is.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

NOTHING COULD MAKE ME MORE HAPPY THAN I AM NOW WITH (FINALLY - THANKS GOD!) THE NEWS ON THE WEBSITE!

THANK YOU GUYS!
THANK YOU EVERGREY!

YOU'RE SO IMPORTANT TO ME, YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE!

I'M SO HAPPY MAN! :headbang:

FINALLY, OH MAN, I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY PUT ON A NEW!
MAN, IT'S A FUCKING EVERGREY NEW!!!

IT TOOK SO FUCKING LONG TO SEE A HAPPY NOTICE ABOUT MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BAND MAN! I'M IN ECSTASY!

I WISH AND PRAY THAT THIS TIME, TOM IS GETING THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH, COZ NOTHING MAKE ME MORE SAD THAN SEE A FUCKING OUTSTANDING QUALITY BAND LIKE EVERGREY, NOT GETING THE RECOGNITION THEY WELL DESERVE MAN!!!

I BELIEVE THIS SITUATION COULD ONLY BE CREDITED FOR THE BAD MANAGEMENT OF THIS BAND...

I'M HOPING MORE THAN THE BEST FOR THIS BAND, I'M HOPING GOD COULD BLESS THEM AND THAT MORE PEOPLE COULD SEE IT, IT'S MORE THAN ABOUT TIME!

I AM FOREVERGREY!
FOREVER!

EDUARDO GRECO FROM BRAZIL!
YOU KNOW ME GUYS!

PS: TOM, SOON I'LL SEND YOU A PICTURE OF LUCCA (MY SON) IN A WELL IMPORVISED DRESSED T-SHIRT! HEHE

DO WE HAVE BABY SHIRTS ON THE STORE?

PS2: KARINA, I'M SO HAPPY! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR SON!

wow that's some danm awesome news i have been checking back on the website every few days and was thinking the worst might of happened to my favourite band. but now i know that ur working on new material i am super pumped about hearing some new tunes!!!!!!..i hope the new changes u talk about are changes to tour dates being cancelled etc and wish all the best to the band in the near future!!!

Evergrey for life!!

Russ :worship: :headbang: :worship:

Weeeehoooooo! Finally Evergrey updates...so exited.

Fun with a new album and some festivals..thinking about visit the graspop show.

But I will cry my eyes out if someone of the members jump of, like jonas or henrik cause of Death Destruction...

please evergrey, describe what the MAJOR changes are!!!! I am dying...

Ha de gott

I'm looking forward to hearing the new Evergrey album, but what I want more is for them to tour the U.S.! Not just do a couple of shows here and there. Every time a band says they're hitting up some dates in the states, it's always California that gets them. -_- I've just recently listened to Evergrey live, and WOW I must say. Tom's voice is key. Sounds great.

I'm looking forward to hearing the new Evergrey album, but what I want more is for them to tour the U.S.! Not just do a couple of shows here and there. Every time a band says they're hitting up some dates in the states, it's always California that gets them. -_- I've just recently listened to Evergrey live, and WOW I must say. Tom's voice is key. Sounds great.

At least Evergrey always hit up Jaxx in VA while they're here. :headbang: