New Evergrey video!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Welcome back Henrik & Jonas!

evergrey2014band_638.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's good stuff. Tom's voice...I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to get tired of it. He's a genius at conveying emotion.

I dunno, this song does not inspire much confidence in me. It sounds like any number of songs from the last two albums. It is not bad by any stretch, but it is just sort of plodding and does not make a lasting impression. Their earlier stuff just had such a melodic quality and memorable choruses, while this seems a bit of Evergrey by numbers. I will give it and the album more chances as I really want to like their stuff again, but sadly this was not the song to re-inspire me :(

Has a spark that was missing from the last couple of discs, other than "Broken Wings", that is.

Cautiously optimistic. Nice to see them join the Charvel/Jackson family, too.

Really? I didn't realize that they had left Caparison. They've been playing them for such a long time.

Now THIS I love! It has a definite more "mature" sound than the earlier stuff, with a much more patient approach to the songwriting. Love the solo, love the melody, love the keys...... All good stuff.

Hope the rest of the album is on par!!!

Great to see those 2 back in the band. Always look forward to a new Evergrey release!

LOVE this video and song! I really love that the video was shot entirely in black and white. The intro gave me goosebumps. Full of emotion, as usual. The cinematography and aerial shots/panning are impressive - well done.

~Jen

after finally being able to watch this (damn work and their YouTube ban)...this song ROCKS!!!!!!!