NEW EVILE MERCHANDISE

I ordered a patch for my denim and the Hell Demo shirt. I love and I mean LOVE the fucking Killer from the Deep shirt!
It reminds me of the 80s with all the "Loads'a Money" shirts and Fat Willies Surf Shack and Rude Dog shirts too!
That shirt and the Municipal Waste "Smoke Beer" shirt both take me back to the 80s so hard!

Encore!

Encore!

They've sold out of patches! FVCKING BOGUS!

Got my shirt but seriously the best merch is the cheapest merch that you can bung out at £3 a pop, like Patches, metal badges, wristbands, bandannas and lanyards.

Love my Hell shirt though, it's great quality! It even has an Evile label!

just wanted to say sorry to the people who had ordered a shirt and had to be refunded as we'd sold out of that size, we only have size MEDIUM left now.

same to people who have ordered patches, we havent had any for ages and STUPIDLY forgot they are still on the website for sale. we will sort that.

BUT!!!!!!!

hopefully we will have some new merch on the way, we already have the t-shirt competition design for sale, anyone pick one up at bloodstock??

they should be available through the earache website very soon, we'll let everyone know when they are.

\m/

I was gonna buy a new shirt at BOA but I spent all my money on beer and Morbid Angel CDs.

And a medium id fine by me, thats my size anyway - I just wear large because of the heat haha.