New fan needs help!!!

Oct 7, 2005
Stuttgart, Germany
I have been really into Evergrey for a month or more...I knew the band before but i never showed that much attention and now I'm really digging it.Actually I'm a die-hard Katatonia fan and I can easily say that Evergrey gives me almost the same feelings...(Though I have always hated progressive music...)Evergrey is not just another progressive band,It has soul and makes you feel!!!So here's my problem;I downloaded a couple of songs and now I really want to own an album.I hope that you folks can help me to choose.Here are a couple of songs I like:In Remembrance,Monday Morning Apocalpyse,A Touch of Blessing,Mark of The Triangle(my fave one),Darkest Hour,More than ever...So which album I should buy first??

im not sure, they are all awesome though but i only have like 5 of their cd's,:headbang:

monday morning apoclaypse, recreation day, inner circle and in search of truth, and the live CD!! they are all great though!! :worship: :lol: :lol: i ordered the dvd too off a website i can wait til that comes in the mail, i wanna see them play on my TV hahha!! :loco: