New fan with questions

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
Hey whats going on!
You guys are a great band. I have your warm glimpse album, which I listen to almost daily . I read in the forum that you guys have three new songs ready for demoing. Is there a demo made? If so where can I listen to it? I am not bored of a warm glimpse yet and am not trying to rush the writing process, just that your music is so dam good. Also, are you guys related to this skepticism band? Becuse when I did a search for farmakon music this site came up and another farmakon-official skepticism site came through as well. Well take care and good luck!

Hi!

The new songs are in a state that they could be recorded, but we haven't done it yet, maybe in a month or so. The whole demo will probably not be published, but possibly a sampler or something like that... :)

The skeptisism thing is a mystery. A month or so after we had picked our name, they announced a project involving an EP and a full-length album titled 'The Process of Farmakon' and 'Farmakon' and they called the domain www.farmakon.com (which I'm of course very bitter for as I am our webmaster ;)). Well, I guess these things just happen... :)

Downfall said:
Hi!

The new songs are in a state that they could be recorded, but we haven't done it yet, maybe in a month or so. The whole demo will probably not be published, but possibly a sampler or something like that... :)

So, and how about Elitist?!?!?!?!??
Money for the next recording album??? :D :D

1) What are the lyrics to Flavoured Numerology?
2) When is the next album coming out?
3) Where can I get a Farmakon shirt?
4) Who is Melinda?

1) so whats the release date for the new album?
2) when are farmakon playing in UK again?
3)when can I take nude pictures of farmakon?

Hey, does anyone know the names and lyrics of the new songs? Or will the band keep this information undisclosed until the next album is released?