A US person's first impression of new cd/band

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I just picked up A Warm Glimpse today. I just made it thru my first listen ever to Farmakon. I am simply in awe!! I really dig the cd. It will definitely require multiple listens to fully grasp it but I really enjoy it.

I was first pointed in your direction when I heard about the opeth comparisons. Plus, I saw my buddy John from the band Vehemence in here on your board recently thus was curious as I know, like me, he has various interest in music. I am glad I took the chance. I look forward to hearing all of your material.

anyone want to chat metal in general: I am tattooedsean777 on AIM or aztattooedfreakysean777 on yahoo IM.

oh man, if I did that, they would blame you like they have tried with judas priest and many other bands who people claim caused people to off themselves. Your cd sales will go up like a rocket and you will be world famous rockstars. !! :):)

i've been following farmakon since the days of their demo. they're so wonderfully insane. and now that they have a CD out, they need to hurry up and make another. i've been spinning AWG so much it's gonna melt soon.

I think it might finally be time for me to buy this album (ie i think i have enough money for it). I've waited long enough, wonder where i can find it.... *goes hunting*