New Fan

Z4thura

RB6V Pro
Apr 20, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
Ok, so no BS. I was brought to this site through a direct link on the Iced Earth offical page after I caught a sniff that Matthew was returning to the metal scene. And to be honest, I have never heard of Pyramaze until today. So before getting myself in a twist, I downloaded a few of the customary MP3's on the site and was f'ing blown away. I had my fingers crossed at the first galloping riff that a screaming vocal was not to follow and I was treated to a beautiful metal-to-the-core voice. Whatever groundwork Lance has left behind, I know that Matthew will be more than capable to fill his sizeable and no doubt steel-capped boots. Metal today has seriously lost it's way and theres few warriors left to Hail and Kill. I just can't wait to hear what these guys can do with him behind the mic. As for me, I'm off to Virgin Megastores in town to hunt down some Pyramaze on CD. :headbang: On the off-chance that he should read this and at the risk of sounding like a jessie, screw it.
Welcome back brother, you've been missed!

Welcome Z...yes Pyramaze has found themselve a bigtime singer in Matt!Though Matt has landed in a seriously talented & powerful metal band in Pyramaze!
Thier next cd is going to slam the metal scene!!!

cool, welcome aboard :kickass: Your post represents one of the reasons why it's great that Pyramaze got Matt...not only did they get a great singer, but a great band will now get the exposure and new fans they deserve :)

I have to admit, I too am a newbie to Pyramaze. It was Barlow that brought me into the fold. I have already purchased both CDS and I have to say I am fucking amazed I never discovered the band before now.

I am NOT one of those IE fans who will scream "Bring Back Matt" because I actually love Ripper in the band. I won't be a speculator on if he is doing this to come back to IE and I think I MAY be on the only person on these boards to have Matt errr Officer Barlow pull him over for speeding, only to have him let me go when he heard himself singing on the stereo and YES he signed my cd booklet.

When he pulled me over, I asked him if he missed it and he honestly said, Not the life or the road, but he did miss the music. No he gets to do the best of both worlds, gets to provide for his family and do a job he loves and protect my law breaking ass and gets to scream his lungs out using the gift he was given.

My name is sebastian and I am a Pyramaze newbie. Forgive me.

cool, welcome aboard :kickass: Your post represents one of the reasons why it's great that Pyramaze got Matt...not only did they get a great singer, but a great band will now get the exposure and new fans they deserve :)

Really. I hope Pyramaze is ready for the onslaught of fans that will swarm in as a result of Matt joining up. :kickass: :)

I have to admit, I too am a newbie to Pyramaze. It was Barlow that brought me into the fold. I have already purchased both CDS and I have to say I am fucking amazed I never discovered the band before now.

I am NOT one of those IE fans who will scream "Bring Back Matt" because I actually love Ripper in the band. I won't be a speculator on if he is doing this to come back to IE and I think I MAY be on the only person on these boards to have Matt errr Officer Barlow pull him over for speeding, only to have him let me go when he heard himself singing on the stereo and YES he signed my cd booklet.

When he pulled me over, I asked him if he missed it and he honestly said, Not the life or the road, but he did miss the music. No he gets to do the best of both worlds, gets to provide for his family and do a job he loves and protect my law breaking ass and gets to scream his lungs out using the gift he was given.

My name is sebastian and I am a Pyramaze newbie. Forgive me.

All's forgiven. By the way-if he pulls you over again, please give him the following message: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:D

Well, after coming home and shoving Melancholy Beast into my player and sitting for 45 minutes I'm ashamed that I havent' discovered such a band before. And aye, no doubt that the band will now recieve the recognition that they so clearly deserve. And I agree that a powerful, if not scary force has been assembled in Matt joining. The Ripper is a different, but no less talented vocalist than Barlow and I cannot wait for the upcoming albums and world tour from IE, but I'll be watching this with a keen eye in the future!

I won't be a speculator on if he is doing this to come back to IE and I think I MAY be on the only person on these boards to have Matt errr Officer Barlow pull him over for speeding, only to have him let me go when he heard himself singing on the stereo and YES he signed my cd booklet.

That is seriously one of the coolest stories I've ever heard!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, welcome to the boards Z4thura and Sebastian!

*sigh*, I just wish something as cool as that would happen to me. Well, the fact that Matt joined Pyramaze is almost as good :D. \nn/

A small part of me kind of wishes he DID give me a ticket. Can you imagine framing a speeding ticket on the wall from Matt Barlow? Hmmm, I suddenly have the desire to take a drive downstate REALLLLLY Fast.

Yeah...the ticket would have his signature in some form?

Just think...Matt will have the power to sing and at the same time arrest anyone charging the stage or misbehaving!Wait is this good or bad?

I'm really glad pyramaze is really getting recognized now. They are so awesome and they're very talented musicians. They have a great unique style that tells a story and keeps you hooked from the first song to the last! And now with Barlow they will totally conquer the world!:headbang:

Wait, is he still in the police force?!
Of course he is. What, you thought he was gonna quit his job to sing in a band?
surp_spock.gif