New fan.

Luis M. Rosa

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2002
Caguas, PR
Visit site
Hi everyone. I just found out about the band today and bought the album. It's great! Reminds me of Dream Theater and Fates Warning.

About myself: I'm from Caguas, PR. I'm 30 years old, and have been a hard rock and metal fan since 1988. Some of my favorite bands/artists are: Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Savatage, Metallica (from "Kill" to "Justice" only), Symphony X, Dream Theater, Yngwie Malmsteen, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Queensryche (up to "Promised Land"), Dokken, Twisted Sister, Def Leppard, Blind Guardian and Rhapsody.

Great job on the CD! I'll make sure to see you next Friday! BTW, I just posted a shameless plug for you on the Iced Earth board. :D

Hi Luis Rosa.
I saw your message on Iced Earth forum, regarding
to prican band, so I came here via the link you wrote.
I like Rhapsody, Symphony X, Iron Maiden, ManoWar,
Crystal Eyes, Stratovarius, White Skull, HammerFall, Iced
Earth, In Flames.
I'm 31 years old and began to be a metal fan at 29.
I'm from Mexico City and I hope to know more bands
of traditional, power, progressive, epic, thrash and
melodic death metal.
Good luck to this progressive metal band of Borinquen.

Originally posted by Loco Bahamut
hello,nice to find other PR metalheads whose cd collection doesnt start with Adema and end with whatever crappy mallcore band starts with Z :D

:lol: Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a real relief. Lately it seems we're an endangered species. And the record stores are just depressing: entire racks filled with "nu-metal" (who the hell invented that term anyway? :confused: ) and practically zero metal. If it wasn't for Music Zone, I would've gone insane a long time ago!

Well, it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow metalhead. See you later! :headbang:

Ah, ahora ya sé donde consiguen metal progresivo y power.
Sí conozco Plaza Las Américas, mi familia materna es de
San Juan. ¿En Plaza Carolina venderán estos discos?
Por acá en ciudad de México hay una cadena de 12 o más
tiendas que vende de todo tipo de música, y si no lo tienen,
lo mandas pedir. Yo soy nuevo en el metal, ya lo había
escuchado, pero yo escuchaba más salsa, folklórica, jazz y
clásica.
Ahora prefiero metal y clásica, aunque no pude ir al
concierto de Rhapsody.

Mis mejores deseos a ALL THAT I BLEED.

Long live puertorican metal

Anyways, there's some online vendors where you can find tons of prog rock/metal at affordable prices and you can pay by check, money order or credit card, my two faves are http://www.lasercd.com which is the one with the largest variety of progressive metal and http://www.bigballoonmusic.com which specializes mostly in progressive rock but have some progressive metal as well. Anyway thanx for Music Zone and Borders and also Music Authority in San Patricio Plaza.

Originally posted by _Cha0s_
epicous: He buscado en muchas tiendas pero no encuentro nada, sabes en donde encontrar discos de metal?
En la cadena de tiendas de discos y videos
"Mix Up", en PeriCoapa y en el área del Chopo.
Si vas a comprar el CD de All That I Bleed, ordénalo en línea.