New Fan

Wkdchylde

Sep 11, 2003
Hi, new fan here, heard some tunes, off the hook man!

I listen to Symphony X, Dream Theater, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Rhapsody, etc..anyone else here like them bands?

Wixx

Hi and thanks dudette for the welcome. Death Machine it's so fucking heavy, i'll tell you, i'm gonna bang the shit out of my head if I ever see them live..then it opened me to Zero Hour so I get the best of both

Wixx

Hey Demonspell thanks for your answers, i see we have the same taste, you seem really cool and thanks everyone else for their welcomes.
On the DM shirts, i was wondering when they will be for sale. I looked on the website but it only said coming soon. Are those also for girls too? my sis is looking for one but doesnt want to be swimming in it.

Wixx

Wixx,

We do have them for sale but have a limited amount at the moment. Once we do another run, we will put them up on the site. Here's what we have!!!

We have the Death Machine 3/4 Baseball shirts in XL and I believe we still have a couple in Large. Thos go for $18.00 and that includes shipping. (There is a preview look on the site of the Baseball shirt

We have the Short sleeve Black T-Shirts with the same image but the tribal design is in White and the Death MAchine logo is in Blood Red. We have it in L & XL and thats $14.00 which includes shipping as well. Both shirts are very popular.

We have 2 Girly Tee's

Short Sleeve is $13.00 and Long Sleeve is $15.00 (Includes shipping once again). They're only in one size Small. You have the goods and thanks for the intrest and heres our address to send a check.

Send Check to Jasun Tipton

5050 Carducci Dr

Pleasanton Ca 94588

Thanks again everyone. Jay