New Fates Warning track!

I heard it is really hard and not like the other FW albums. I havn't heard the track though.

JWC-Lone Wolf Music- www.lonewolfmusic.com

Divine Ruins- Sign of the Times
Lyranthe-Oculus Inferno
WithoutEnd
Natural Science- This side of Paradise
Razor Wire Shrine

New releases available through, Lone Wolf Music and its distribution partners.

www.lonewolfmusic.com

sknight said:
Fates Warning is done now. Mark Zonder's amazing drumming was the only reason why I was still barely interested in them and now he's out.

Jim Matheos is Fates Warning, without him there would never be a fates warning

NHagen said:
Jim Matheos is Fates Warning, without him there would never be a fates warning

And Matheos sucks in FW. There's also an interview somewhere where Zonder was mentioned as being an important part of FW writing because of his drumming style. All the music is written around his playing. What you have is one of the world's top drummers.

Also, in the beginning, FW was not JM, it was all the members, esp John Arch. Jim took over and the other members stopped caring as Jim ran it into the ground.

I'm just not very impressed with Jim Matheos' playing. Generally speaking, I think Fates Warning is a decent band, but they're usually too boring for me to take in large doses.

Joey Vera (bass) is the man, though. I love his style, and he rocked with Armored Saint (Symbol of Salvation...hell yeah).

Demonspell said:
Listening now...this will likely be this album's Pieces Of Me, like Disconnected I expect this album to have a few modern sounding hard rockers to balance out the progressive tracks...
I'm hoping you're right. I wasn't blown away by the new song. They haven't let me down yet. No reason to believe they will now...

I got this album yesterday. The production on the album is sooooo much better than on the version of Simple Human they released early. I think the production is the best it's been since Parallels...maybe their best ever. Songs were above average. Nothing too mellow, but nothing surprisingly heavy either. I've only heard it once so far though. ...2 tracks were instrumentals.

I enjoyed Simple Human a lot more this time through. Other good tracks were Crawl, and Left Here.

The new Fates Warning is incredible! Believe it.

Best songs are: Left Here, Another Perfect Day, Heal Me, Handful of Doubt and Wish. I ordered it from The End, btw.