New Forbidden tracks up

Heard them earlier,
i've never listened to them before so I didn't really know what to expect.
I liked the first one, and the second one was okay.

Just get Forbidden Evil and Twisted Into Form, then pretend they broke up after TiF.

Reunion seemed like a good idea at first, especially since they're still a great live band from what I've seen, but thes enew songs are fucking dreadful. I'd rather have cholera.

Up yours Dave, Dragging My Casket is fucking awesome... sits somewhere between Twisted and Distortion. Not so keen on the Forsaken at the Gates but the demos of Adapt Or Die and Hopenosis were both fucking smoking. I'm really looking forward to this album!

As Joel would put it, different strokes for different folks. Though most of my mates who've heard this have almost killed themselves out of despair.

Not the Forbidden I know and love.

Just listened to "Dragging My Casket", I thought it was pretty cool. Not "Twisted into Form" in any way or shape, but not that bad. "Forsaken at the Gates" was..... Not quite as good.

Well, Ive been waiting a while for this since Joe practically made me listen to this band. :D So I listened to Forsaken At The Gates and liked the intro but as soon as the verse came on I must say I dont approve. I dont like those kind of verses but dont get me wrong it wasnt a bad track.

Dragging My Casket on the other hand is frikkin killer. Ultimate riffage, thats what I was expecting from them really. I dont know why sometimes thrash reminds me of 8bit NES songs and some riffs on this track were of that sort.

Havent heard the rest and I wont until I recieve my copy.

Do they still have the same singer as the one from Twisted into Form? Or has he taken a Death Angel approach and decided to scream instead of sing nowadays?

It's still Russ... He doesn't sound much different from the way he always did. He always did a bit of screaming, especially on the albums after Twisted. Didn't you ever check out last year's demo tracks they had on their myspace for ages? He sounded fucking killer on both of them.

It's still Russ... He doesn't sound much different from the way he always did. He always did a bit of screaming, especially on the albums after Twisted. Didn't you ever check out last year's demo tracks they had on their myspace for ages? He sounded fucking killer on both of them.

No. :lol:

Myspace and I almost never meet.

Dragging My Casket is perfectly fine, I quite like it. I haven't listened to the other new track but I'm sure it's not as bad as everyone's saying.

I heard the two demo tracks they had up, and they were both awesome.