New guys!

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Hi to the new librarians! Thanks for adding some new stuff. Just a tip though, when adding a list of instruments to a musician, there's should be no need to add stuff like "vocals and keyboards" to the list. Most instruments should already be there. Just scroll down the list and select the one you want. If a musician does more than one thing, just use the "Ctrl" key and make multiple selections. Also, lyrics or "poetry" aren't instruments, so you shouldn't include them. I know this sounds nitpicky, but we should try to maintain a level of consistency to the info being added on the site. I'm should jimbob will agree.

Cheers,

Gore.

Yep, that is true. I need to go clean up that list again, it's been a while.

Also, images should be 150 pixels WIDE, not necessarily 150 pixels high. I noticed some that were skinny the other day.

Sorry I haven't been very involved for that last while. I have been working some in the background, but mostly I've just been really busy. Hopefully the Fall will lighten up my schedule and I can get back to the site.

first of all, thanks for the welcome :)

and secondly: greg, please check your mailbox, i've made some mistake and it looks like you are the only one who can correct it :p
sorry for that and while you're at it don't forget to answer my questions :loco: