New Headliner! Would you pay extra to see...

guardian26 said:
Nightwish's first show with the new singer haha
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO that is a great idea, i would love to see that happen, and so would alot of people.:hotjump:

Well as much as it would be cool to see DT again, I think that might beyond the realm of possibility. Transatlantic or OSI or some other DT side project (as BABS suggested on another thread) would be great! Also King's X and Ayreon/Star One! I know that getting Ayreon/Star One would jack up the price a bit, but it would be worth it!

Kenneth R. said:
:lol:

I'd pay more to have a Dream Theater ban and a PoS appearance. both are absurdly unlikely.

...and I am in the camp that would pay to NOT see PoS...

We all have our preferences. I happen to think that DT is far more of a prog band than Nevermore was, and the reason why more posters dislike them is because they ARE more well known than others.

And yeah, I like seeing new groups too...but If bands like Evergrey played every year I would go just for them. Judging by some of the Nevermore fans, they might say the same thing about THAT newly departed headliner.

I was just suggesting DT as an example (one I would like) of the concept. If there is a band you really wanted to see, and might be too expensive, would you pay extra to see it?

I was not really interested in hearing how much certain people hated DT.

If you want to cry about how you hate DT you might want to start your own thread.

I don't want to start another thread about how I think DT slid down a steeply inclined hill after 6DOIT. I don't hate the band, I am just far less than enthusiastic about their recent material and their stage performances as of late. There are countless other bands I would rather see.

Greykiller said:
I happen to think that DT is far more of a prog band than Nevermore was...
Did someone suggest Nevermore was more progressive?

Greykiller said:
I was not really interested in hearing how much certain people hated DT.
I don't think anyone really went on and on, about how much they hated DT.

Greykiller said:
If you want to cry about how you hate DT you might want to start your own thread.
Interesting. I wasn't even aware that when you start a thread, you get to set rules for that thread.:loco:

Zod

YtseJammer said:
I love DT. They're still the best band around, even though Train of Thought was miserable. (Octavarium was pretty good). See the avatar and nickname.

At last someone that thinks like me! Love "Octavarium" which is good since I was close to forget about DT after TOT.

DT live on PPVII will be (for me) beyond madness but they'll not do it, money for them is elsewhere on tour :erk: