New here

Rob K

Loyal horde member
Dec 10, 2003
Madison, WI. USA
Hi all,

I just discovered this place. I just wanted to say it's GREAT to be here and able to discuss the best band ever with other people who share that mindset.

I only have one friend who likes Hypocrisy and he even sold me his 4th dimension CD!!!! Some fan he is. He doesn't even have anything after the Final Chapter on CD. So it's just nice to be able to talk to enthusiasts like myself.

Peace (or war, whatever..... :kickass: )

Rob

welcome, have fun here :wave:
oh BTW: I'm a new member too :)
I like Hypocrisy for 1-2years, but I dunno why didn't I write here...
:heh:Hypocrisy kicks ass

Digital Prophecy said:
I'm in Waukesha, unfortunately:erk:.
It's about 20 minutes west of Milwaukee.

lol! I know where Waukesha is. It can't be that bad, can it? At least you're close to Milwaukee and The Rave. I have to drive for over an hour each way. :( And, of course, no great shows ever come to Madison (only the big-name mainstream shit).

Are you going to the Cannibal/Hypocrisy/Exhumed/Vile show in February? I am not missing that one. :D

Rob K said:
lol! I know where Waukesha is. It can't be that bad, can it? At least you're close to Milwaukee and The Rave. I have to drive for over an hour each way. :( And, of course, no great shows ever come to Madison (only the big-name mainstream shit).

Are you going to the Cannibal/Hypocrisy/Exhumed/Vile show in February? I am not missing that one. :D

haha It's a pretty boring city, even though it is close to Milwaukee and everything. I like Madison better :)

...And speaking of good shows, I'll defintely be at the CC/Hypocrisy show coming up! :D It'll be nice not having to deal with the CoB fanboys this time around :p

Of all the forums I visit, this is the one with the most Wisconsinites, myself included. Hypocrisy must have a huge influence on us. Perhaps we should vote Peter Tagtgren for our governor, and Lars Szoke Lt. Governor. I could see them with a cheesehead hat on.

The Scourge said:
Of all the forums I visit, this is the one with the most Wisconsinites, myself included. Hypocrisy must have a huge influence on us. Perhaps we should vote Peter Tagtgren for our governor, and Lars Szoke Lt. Governor. I could see them with a cheesehead hat on.

LOL! I'd vote for them! It's weird that there are so many Wisconsinites here. I wonder why; I don't know too many people into the same music as I, and that sucks.

It's GREAT that there are others in this state who love Hypocrisy!!! It's going to feel like a LONG time until February 27th.... *taps foot impatiently*

Yeah man, looks like February is going to be a great month. I just found out today too that Opeth is coming back with Moonspell to the House Of Blues in Chicago on February 19th. Two potentially shredding shows in one week. Can't wait.