New Hypocrisy Album in March 2013

ben_uez

Sep 22, 2009
Germany, NRW
In an recent interview with Nuclear Blast about the new PAIN DVD Peter said that they want to release the new Hypocrisy album in March 2013.
Good News! :kickass:

errrr..thats good news BUT...

its in 5 months....seems kind of short since we have not even gotten any studio report...something...

WE NEED AN OFFICIAL UPDATE GODDAMNIT

HYPOCRISY -End of Disclosure scheduled for March 2013

http://www.nuclearblast.de/fr/label...pocrisy-reveal-album-title-announce-2013.html

2012-12-21 06:00 - Swedish death metal monsters HYPOCRISY are still working hard on their upcoming new studio album, scheduled for a late march release! The recordings are almost done and their new beast will be entitled "End Of Disclosure"!

Band leader Peter Tägtgren commented: "Hi all, we're still in the studio working hard to finalize the album. Horgh just layed down the drums - and let me tell you - it sounds awesome!!! Thundering and brutal! We can't wait to put out the new tracks and play them live! Hope to meet you all soon on road and wish you guys a great X-mas and happy new year!“

FUCK YEAH

Very very much looking forward to the album!
(well, understatement and obvious, still)

Will def travel to Stockholm to see Hypo in March, do hope for them to add more Swedish dates, hopefully one in Gothenburg.

Was crying a bit when they annoucned Sweden Rock Festival since I won't go this year.
I'll miss Hypo, Amon Amarth and Vader on the same fest, holy hell...

On the other hand, when Hypo and Vader were both at Metaltown this year, the planners put them on at the exactly same time.
Twice during the fest two bands played at the exact same overlapping time, and this was one of them, I had no nice words for the pppl making the running order the day I found out...
Of course I was at the full Hypo set, but I would've liked to see me some Vader as well.

Bring on March!

I just hope the album's title, END OF DISCLOSURE, doesnt mean it will be their last album, like the final chapter was supposed to be in the first place.

Great news that this album is coming out already in March. I was expecting this to be released in late 2013 or in early 2014. Hopefully it will be great and brutal album and lets hope that it's not the final Hypocrisy album.

Truly exciting news, and I also wasn't expecting it to actually be out this early. Regarding the title, I don't believe that it has the same meaning as TFC. I think it's just supposed to be a badass title pertaining to the end of world disclosure. Let's hope this is the case.

:yow:

Feels like AToED was just released. Time flies when you get older :erk:
Anyway.. this is awesome, hope they play some Swedish shows.

Indeed! last time i saw Hypocrisy was in Göteborg 2010 with Scar Symmetry. So yeah some Sweden gigs would be awesome. Can't wait for the new album!

Truly exciting news, and I also wasn't expecting it to actually be out this early. Regarding the title, I don't believe that it has the same meaning as TFC. I think it's just supposed to be a badass title pertaining to the end of world disclosure. Let's hope this is the case.

Yeah, it probably doesnt mean anything as such, anyway Peter would have mentionned something already if he knew this would be their last album, to create a hype from the beginning.

I think we are soon going to have MASSIVE updates about End Of Disclosure, maybe a tracklist, a studio report...FUCK YEAH

Suffocation/Belphegor/Hypocrisy in a month's span. Im gonna go BATSHIT CRAZY soon.

Well I got a word from Lars Szoke and he told me, "One of the songs of END OF DISCLOSURE was written by himself the legend!!!!" that's just great!!!!!

Cheers

Well I got a word from Lars Szoke and he told me, "One of the songs of END OF DISCLOSURE was written by himself the legend!!!!" that's just great!!!!!

Cheers

NO SHIT?????

man thats just GREAT. While its easy to realise Lars never was a great dm drummer, he wrote some fucking classics, Shamateur, Disconnected Magnetic Corridors....etc etc.

This is good to hear. But still, Im skeptical, I thought Peter and Lars left in wrong terms...I mean, he got kicked out and the only thing Peter said is ''He hasnt owned a drum in 10 years''

Hope Lars isnt trolling here