New Hypocrisy Album in March 2013

Im also a bit confused by Peter's comments about hypocrisy kind of losing themselves in the last few albums...I can understand about Virus since it was obviously a more brutal musical approach but ATOED for me was totally by-the-book inspired Hypocrisy.

But about End of Disclosure....I really like the song now after 4-like 5-6 listens.

But am I to understand that the song is NOT the final release version ? What would make this song REALLY good would be to avoid this...frustrating fade out at the end because the riff during the fade out is the BEST from the song and would seal the deal for me

I think what Peter meant when he said that they kinda lost it, is that Virus and AToED are bit more complex and in some ways more modern than albums like Abducted and The Final Chapter. And he implies that EoD will sound more like those older albums. Bit simpler, back to basics sounding and perhaps it will have a bit different production as well.

^^ Im not sure, "people" say so and the track is named "edit" so it can very well be some edited version with missing parts.
I think album version might contain a longer intro or something. I doubt they have cut out much stuff.

I think what Peter meant when he said that they kinda lost it, is that Virus and AToED are bit more complex and in some ways more modern than albums like Abducted and The Final Chapter. And he implies that EoD will sound more like those older albums. Bit simpler, back to basics sounding and perhaps it will have a bit different production as well.

Yep that is probably what he means.

I'm dying to hear the rest of the tracks. New song is definitely a classic mid tempo atmospheric track. I wasn't too blown away at first listen, but it is growing on me. I'm definitely curious to hear what "going back to basics" means for the rest of the album. I'm sure there will definitely be more epic atmospheric/melodic tracks, but I wonder what the more brutal tracks will sound like.

Im also a bit confused by Peter's comments about hypocrisy kind of losing themselves in the last few albums...I can understand about Virus since it was obviously a more brutal musical approach but ATOED for me was totally by-the-book inspired Hypocrisy.

But about End of Disclosure....I really like the song now after 4-like 5-6 listens.

But am I to understand that the song is NOT the final release version ? What would make this song REALLY good would be to avoid this...frustrating fade out at the end because the riff during the fade out is the BEST from the song and would seal the deal for me

Agree a 102%

Agree a 101,3%

C'mon, we need another advance!!!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS!!

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like there will be plenty of deeper growls, thats awesome!
Kind of weird of the last reviewer to say he hasnt used much of that latey, Virus has plenty of deeps.

So, that is a different version from the one they gave us some weeks ago. Still not happy at all (because of the final riff, the one in the early version, it should last forever :lol:), but after a million listens, now I like the song hahahaha

My fucking god, give us more songs!!!