New Immolation - Harnessing Ruin leaked

Dec 21, 2003
Sudbury, Canada
Early listening proves very favorable. They've picked up the pace a bit from Unholy Cult, a refreshing change. All in all, it seems Immolation have outdone themselves yet again.

Great band, but what I heard of Unholy Cult was rather average and the new single wasn't too good. Maybe the rest of the new album is better.

I've had it few quite some time now and have played the living hell out of it. It's got a bit more variation introduced into their style. For instance the couple whispered lines in the track Dead To Me. Plus the quasi middle eastern sound to the title track. It has all the signature Immolation elements throughout and is, of coarse, heavy as fuck. I can not fathom why anyone would be dissatisfied with this album.

i only have 2 songs. im gonna wait till it comes out, but it. the 2 songs that i do have though(Title Track and Dead to Me) sound fucking awesome, possibly better then unholy cult, wont know till i've heard the whole album

Jaar-Gilon said:
i only have 2 songs. im gonna wait till it comes out, but it. the 2 songs that i do have though(Title Track and Dead to Me) sound fucking awesome, possibly better then unholy cult, wont know till i've heard the whole album
those two are two of my favorites on the cd....especially Dead To Me